• Forum Login or
  • Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 12th November 2015 
    Thanks

GH make ears or nose grow bigger?

From what I'm reading, apparently GH has the ability to make the nose and ears grow larger even after the rest of the body has stopped growing. Has anybody that has been on exogenous GH or GHRH/GHRP for a long period of time noticed that their ears and nose became larger?
  2. #2 12th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Will my penis grow bigger?
  3. #3 12th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Lol. As far as I know, not unless you can find a way to upregulate the GH and DHT receptors in your penis. And if you do find a way, it's safe to say you will be the richest man in the world.
  4. #4 12th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Yes, my nose is now atleast 4 inches longer than before I started experimenting with peptides. I even feel it growing now.
  5. #5 12th November 2015 
    Thanks
    I've been on GHRH/GHRP for about 2 years. No my nose, my ears, my hands, my feet have not grown.
  6. #6 12th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Vitaly View Post
    Will my penis grow bigger?
    The peptides did enhance my penis according to the missus. It has softer more youthful skin - this is true.
  7. #7 12th November 2015 
    Thanks
    I can't see that being the case, why would it be so site specific?
  8. #8 12th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by venom View Post
    I can't see that being the case, why would it be so site specific?
    Because they are composed of cartilage.
  9. #9 12th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolik View Post
    Because they are composed of cartilage.
    They do continue to grow in old people too.

I remember an old lady at church when I was a kid her ears near enough touched her shoulders lol
  10. #10 12th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Armani View Post
    They do continue to grow in old people too.

I remember an old lady at church when I was a kid her ears near enough touched her shoulders lol
    Yes that was bassically my rational: That ears and nose seem to grow throughout your lifetime even though the rest of you has stopped growing. I didn't think that there were any studies on this, but a google searched turned up tons of people asking questions about why this occurs, so I figured if so many people have observed it, then there is probably some truth to it. And I was under the impression that this was mediated by GH, partly since people with Acromegaly have enlarged ears and nose, and partly since I read somewhere that it was.
  11. #11 13th November 2015 
    Thanks
    I have to admit, while it's not something I've studied much about, let's face it, who as? From what I'm aware it won't make your ears and nose and, well...other parts of the body grow so I wouldn't be too concerned were that's concerned.

As oothers have previously said, as you get older they continue to grow in certain people but I've never heard of people with small ears, taking GH to make them bigger anyway.
  12. #12 15th November 2015 
    Thanks
    I really have chuckled about some of the earlier queries and responses here in this thread!!
    Being serious, if you read the literature about what makes people appear attractive to others small noses seem to be one of the things most cited, alongside widely set eyes and full lips, so make of that what you will. As to big ears, all the better to hear you with my dear… : -)
  13. #13 16th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Bones will stop growing after puberty, but the cartilages in our nose and ears continue to grow until we die. Ears growing are more prominent and visible because earlobes elongate from gravity, that's why a lot of old people have larger ears and earlobes.
  14. #14 16th November 2015 
    Thanks
    How fascinating! The cartilage must grow incredibly slowly though. I've just looked back over some photos of myself and my family taken over the past thirty years and I don't see any difference in the size of the noses or ears of any of us. Perhaps the growth rate is different for different people. Actually, looking closer, some of the female earlobes are bigger, but that's probably from wearing earrings which have weighted them down over the years.
  15. #15 17th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Yes, cartilages continue to grow, but I don't think it happens to everyone. I also haven't noticed any changes with my nose, and if there are, it's still not visible.
  16. #16 26th November 2015 
    Thanks
    I know that cartilages continue to grow as we age, and no, it doesn't have to happen to everybody. I do notice the earlobes of many older women getting bigger. I've always thought that earrings are the culprit because this doesn't happen to a lot of older men.
  17. #17 29th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by troychard View Post
    I know that cartilages continue to grow as we age, and no, it doesn't have to happen to everybody. I do notice the earlobes of many older women getting bigger. I've always thought that earrings are the culprit because this doesn't happen to a lot of older men.
    Wearing dangling earrings or those that are a bit heavy contributes to earlobes getting bigger. Mostly, it's gravity, but the earlobes of women who are fond of wearing these kinds of earrings tend to get bigger faster compared to others.
  18. #18 30th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Your nose is going to get so ripped, you could probably lift 100 kilos just by scrunching it.
  19. #19 6th December 2015 
    Thanks
    Not just the ears and nose, but there have been people noticing that also their jaws and fingers grew bigger, but I think these people are already using really high doses at extended time.
  20. #20 14th January 2016 
    Thanks
    No, it won't make your nose, ears and penis longer. There are times when your hands might appear bigger because of water retention. However, it will go back to its normal size after a few days.