• Forum Login or
  • Register

Thread: dissapointed

1. #1 13th January 2016 
    Thanks

dissapointed

Well it's week 7 of an 8 week cycle on LGD 4033 10mg per day and I have to say I'm very disappointed. I have lifted heavy and often (everyday) and have eaten a pretty high calorie diet (4000 cals) for my weight and I honestly haven't gained 1 pound. I did get stronger but that had definitely plateaued after about week 3. Not wasting anymore money.
  2. #2 13th January 2016 
    Thanks
    What was your dosage, cycle length etc ?
    Can you go more in-depth on your review.
  3. #3 13th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Giraffe View Post
    What was your dosage, cycle length etc ?
    Can you go more in-depth on your review.
    I did a 8 week cycle, 10mg every day.
  4. #4 13th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Roman View Post
    I did a 8 week cycle, 10mg every day.
    Weird.
    Maybe your one of the few who don't respond to SARMs , who knows but I've got great results so far with LGD. Is your source trusted? Maybe it was fake?
  5. #5 13th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Yeah maybe I'm a non responder. I don't even feel suppressed or shutdown at all which is definitely a good thing I guess. And source is trusted, been using them for years.
  6. #6 13th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Yeah maybe I'm a non responder. I don't even feel suppressed or shutdown at all which is definitely a good thing I guess. And source is trusted, been using them for years.
    If you don't feel suppressed you probably don't respond much. The biggest things I noticed on it were big drop in libido and an increase in hunger.
  7. #7 13th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Gpower View Post
    If you don't feel suppressed you probably don't respond much. The biggest things I noticed on it were big drop in libido and an increase in hunger.
    But how is that possible that I don't respond well but other do. Few months ago I did a 10 week testosterone cycle. Gained 20 pounds but after a cycle lost all of the weight.
  8. #8 13th January 2016 
    Thanks
    lol so you lost everything after a 10 week testosterone cycle...? That sounds like PCT gone wrong.
  9. #9 13th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by hulk View Post
    lol so you lost everything after a 10 week testosterone cycle...? That sounds like PCT gone wrong.
    No I did a perfect PCT. I was on HCG 500 units per week on cycle and did nolvadex for 4 weeks 40, 40, 20,20. The gains went away fast. Mostly all water.
  10. #10 13th January 2016 
    Thanks
    4 week pct is enough for sarms but not for steroids. If it's gear then 4 week pct is not strong enough and you should have taken Clomid as well.
  11. #11 13th January 2016 
    Thanks
    No I did a perfect PCT. I was on HCG 500 units per week on cycle and did nolvadex for 4 weeks 40, 40, 20,20. The gains went away fast. Mostly all water.
    HCG was WAY too low my man. 1250 iu EOD for 10,000 IU total over a two week span. Then hit your pct. Like Algornel said if you're going to take anything it should be clomid but try to run both if you can.
  12. #12 13th January 2016 
    Thanks
    I got my labs checked 2 months after my PCT ended and my testosterone level was back to baseline 700-800. Yea and I was on anastrazole 1mg per week to prevent gyno and water retention!
  13. #13 13th January 2016 
    Thanks
    I got my labs checked 2 months after my PCT ended and my testosterone level was back to baseline 700-800. Yea and I was on anastrazole 1mg per week to prevent gyno and water retention!
    Lol your one weird specimen.
    That proves that we not all created equal like some think that what drugs works for you will work for me.
    Was your diet on point?
  14. #14 13th January 2016 
    Thanks
    My diet was on point, still is. Protein shake when I wake up, breakfast: 4-5 hard boiled eggs, 1 cup oatmeal, 8 oz milk. Lunch: 2 chicken breasts, 1 cup rice, veggie. Pre workout: tuna and banana. Post workout: weight gainer shake. Dinner: 8 ounce steak, veggie, potato or rice. Snack: plain Greek yogurt and peanut butter. Bedtime: protein shake.
  15. #15 13th January 2016 
    Thanks
    My diet was on point, still is. Protein shake when I wake up, breakfast: 4-5 hard boiled eggs, 1 cup oatmeal, 8 oz milk. Lunch: 2 chicken breasts, 1 cup rice, veggie. Pre workout: tuna and banana. Post workout: weight gainer shake. Dinner: 8 ounce steak, veggie, potato or rice. Snack: plain Greek yogurt and peanut butter. Bedtime: protein shake.
    Too much shakes... Not enough real food !!!! Thats the problem.
  16. #16 13th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Edz View Post
    Too much shakes... Not enough real food !!!! Thats the problem.
    There is a lot meat in that damn diet! Lol! I don't think I could eat much more than that.
  17. #17 14th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Just because we are taking the same products does not mean that we are going to see the same results. First of all, we should consider that our bodies are different from one another. They react differently to formula or products. Also, our diet and exercise habits are also different from one another.
  18. #18 9th February 2016 
    Thanks
    Just like you, my friend also did not get great result from using SARMS. The fact that he did not get anything from it was the result why I opted not to bother trying the drug and see its effect. I do not want to spend on something that does not entirely work.