• Forum Login or
  • Register

Thread: Sr-9009

1. #1 11th January 2016 
    Thanks

Sr-9009

What do you guys know about SR-9009? How effective is it? How do you take it? Who here HAS taken it?
  2. #2 11th January 2016 
    Thanks
    I've taken it. It's hit or miss for people. It messed up my sleep cycle and I got a minor boost in the gym. 10-20mg per day.
  3. #3 11th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by budda View Post
    I've taken it. It's hit or miss for people. It messed up my sleep cycle and I got a minor boost in the gym. 10-20mg per day.
    Did you notice any changes in your appearance? Specifically fat loss?

I guess you could say I'm looking for a safer alternative to DNP and read that this is the next best thing with a similar effect. Tricks the body into thinking it's exercising.
  4. #4 11th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Giraffe View Post
    Did you notice any changes in your appearance? Specifically fat loss?

I guess you could say I'm looking for a safer alternative to DNP and read that this is the next best thing with a similar effect. Tricks the body into thinking it's exercising.
    Far different effect.

It's more like GW-1516 at a high dose, like 25mg.
  5. #5 11th January 2016 
    Thanks
    It's a bit more complicated than that. Sr9009 acts in a very different way and is not as strong as dnp or even gw at that.
  6. #6 11th January 2016 
    Thanks
    So you are saying GW acts more like DNP then SR? I understand that the mechanism of action is completely different from DNP for both, but from what I've read SR activates the cells in the body to think it's exercising, even if it's not. GW is more of a true SARM where the effects won't be realized without exercise. Is that not correct?
  7. #7 11th January 2016 
    Thanks
    GW acts like an decoupler as DNP does once it's past a dose threshold. Other than that, GW isn't a sarm at all and has nothing to do with it, its grouped in for convenience.
    GW will give you more endurance whether you work for it or not. Effects are better if you actually do cardio though.