• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 5th January 2016 
    Thanks

Injured shoulders

Hello, I'm looking for SARMs that might help my injured shoulders heal better or faster. I had inflammation in both my shoulders for a long time because I overloaded on chest movements with bad form. Now I have scarred tissue as a result of this. The MR I had last week also showed a change in the bone structure of my shoulders. Any suggestions?
  2. #2 5th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Ostarine is generally recommended for injuries. But if you want to aid recovery you might as well use healing peptides like TB-500 and BPC-157 (injection required). Also, if you have scar tissue, don't you need surgery?
  3. #3 5th January 2016 
    Thanks
    I see, and what about S4 for the the bone related issues? I am currently doing shockwave therapy and some lasering.
  4. #4 5th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom View Post
    I see, and what about S4 for the the bone related issues? I am currently doing shockwave therapy and some lasering.
    I've never tried S4 but I've heard you get vision sides (yellowed tint). So the shockwave therapy and lasers can help eliminate the scar tissue?
  5. #5 5th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mandingo View Post
    I've never tried S4 but I've heard you get vision sides (yellowed tint). So the shockwave therapy and lasers can help eliminate the scar tissue?
    Supposedly yes, although I haven't had much of an improvement myself after 4 sessions.
  6. #6 6th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Yeah you may need surgery or physical therapy on top of whatever peptide regimen you are taking.