• Forum Login or
  • Register

Thread: ipam/grf blend

1. #1 4th January 2016 
    Thanks

ipam/grf blend

So I am researching mod grf(1-29) and Ipamorelin. These are obviously sold separately, but also a a blend. I've hear conflicting arguments about once the blends are reconstituted they are more prone to degradation as opposed to having them in separate vials.
    What are everyone's opinions?
  2. #2 4th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Buy them separate, usually cheaper that way. You can always use one pin for both if you are worried about double pins.
  3. #3 4th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirk View Post
    Buy them separate, usually cheaper that way. You can always use one pin for both if you are worried about double pins.
    I'm not really worried about usage of pins or multiple injections. More of the fact once reconstituted if they lose effectiveness.
  4. #4 4th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Piotr View Post
    I'm not really worried about usage of pins or multiple injections. More of the fact once reconstituted if they lose effectiveness.
    I buy mine separately also for that fact, plus it's cheaper as I stated. Less risk at less cost IMO.
  5. #5 4th January 2016 
    Thanks
    No, don't buy peptide blends. They are far less stable when combined in one vial. And also you can only dose them at 1:1 ratio.
  6. #6 22nd January 2016 
    Thanks
    Ipamorelin and GRF combination is one of the best combination out there. The price is not that high as well. Well, ipamorelin is really expensive, but grf is a little more affordable, so their price tags just neutralize each other. lol
  7. #7 23rd January 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by AdamW View Post
    No, don't buy peptide blends. They are far less stable when combined in one vial. And also you can only dose them at 1:1 ratio.
    Certainly, yes. Just buy two peptides in different vials. That would be so much better and more effective. Someone stated it is much cheaper as well, but I don't think so. However, I would not mind spending a little more of cash as long as I could guarantee its effectiveness.
  8. #8 23rd January 2016 
    Thanks
    Well, they are right. peptide blends are a little more expensive and to be honest, I actually doubt their effectiveness. Take that advice coming from an avid peptides fan.
  9. #9 24th January 2016 
    Thanks
    This is one of the most popular peptide blends out there. However, I am not really fan of peptides blends. On the other hand, I prefer using HGH and peptides more - no, not HGH+peptides blends. I buy two separate products - one HGH and one peptides.
  10. #10 24th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Well, ipam is hailed as one of the best peptides in the market and MOD-GRF is very popular. I think they would be a great combo. Good luck with what you are planning and I do hope you get the best out of it.
  11. #11 26th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Well, I actually did not try using IPAM + MOD GRF. However, I was an ipamorelin stand-alone user and now, a GHRP 6 + MOD GRF user. Ipamorelin is great and so is GHRP 6 + MOD GRF. I think Ipam and GRF would make a great combo.
  12. #12 28th January 2016 
    Thanks
    I have heard about mixed peptides. I am also interested in using it. However, if I buy two separate peptides, will it still be cheaper than a stand-alone HGH? I want to cut cost as I am running out of budget.
  13. #13 29th January 2016 
    Thanks
    I am planning to try the mixed peptides first (the blended ipam + GRF). Then, after my first 3 months, I would stop for 3 months and then resume by using separate ipam and grf. I want to test which between the two choices is better.
  14. #14 29th January 2016 
    Thanks
    So I am researching mod grf(1-29) and Ipamorelin. These are obviously sold separately, but also a a blend. I've hear conflicting arguments about once the blends are reconstituted they are more prone to degradation as opposed to having them in separate vials.
    If I were you, I would buy them separately. Trust the experts. They know what they are saying because they have already tried it. I have also heard from my mentor that the mixed/blended peptides are not as effective as the pure ones.
  15. #15 29th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Ipam + GRF is really among the most popular combo out there. In fact, there are a lot of available mixed or blend in the market today. However, many people still prefer to buy them separately.
  16. #16 2nd February 2016 
    Thanks
    Even without mod grf, ipamorelin is already great. How much more if you add mod grf to it, right? It will surely be more amazing! Just give it a try and see what it can offer you. I hope you get positive results!
  17. #17 2nd February 2016 
    Thanks
    I wanted to try the ipamorein + GRF duo since many users compliment this combo. However, I just found out that ipamorelin is quite expensive and adding GRF to it makes it much more expensive.
  18. #18 4th February 2016 
    Thanks
    I think it is best for you to run ipamorelin as a stand-alone peptides. I think it will be much more effective and much more efficient that way. Well, that is just my opinion though.
  19. #19 6th February 2016 
    Thanks
    Yes, it is true that mixed peptides are prone to degradation. In fact, they only have a lifespan of 2 months (if you store them more than 2 months, then they are no longer good for using) while having them in separate vials give them a lifespan of 4 years. Judging the gap of the lifespan, it is easy to tell that it is best to have them in separate vials.
  20. #20 10th February 2016 
    Thanks
    I have heard about mixed peptides being sold in the market as well. However, my mentor already warned me not to buy and use those. He said that if I want mixed peptides, I should just buy two separate peptides on my own and mix them. In that way, I can be sure of the concentration of the combo.