• Forum Login or
  • Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How True?

1. #1 2nd September 2015 
    Thanks

How True?

HCG has always been controversial because most of the people I know tell me that it is not effective and that I am just fooling myself with the use of it. From what I know, anything that you use for you to look good is not only dependent on the drug you shoot like l-carnitin. With HCG, I think I am doing better with my weight lifting.

Can you please share some of your OWN experiences with the use of HCG and HMG or other peptides? Do you think you can achieve a toned body without them?
  2. #2 2nd September 2015 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    HCG is not weight loss drug, even know many people use it for weight loss and have experienced fat loss while on hcg, it is a peptide that will aid in developing of the normal healthy egg in a woman's ovary, and stimulates release of the egg while ovulating. HCG is mainly used to achieve ovulation and to treat infertility in women, and to increase sperm count and quality in men. Also bodybuilders use HCG to recover natural testosterone production after heavy steroid cycles.
  3. #3 2nd September 2015 
    Thanks
    I am thinking that you are using other drugs other than HCG if you weight lifting is doing good. I have always been in doubt as to whether they really work for weight loss. Do you take steroids, too? I just want to make sure so that you would have an idea as to what you are taking.
  4. #4 2nd September 2015 
    Thanks
    I have never really used it but I think you can achieve anything without depending on anything. Know what I mean? Most of the times people just really on these drugs to just work magic when in reality, most of the work is done by themselves.
  5. #5 3rd September 2015 
    Thanks
    In theory it could help you with fat loss, but to achieve this you have to starve. When I say starve I really mean it. You would have to take only like 500 calories a day for the HCG to burn fat, so I do think you're wasting your time and money. If you see enhanced performance at the gym it could be because the increased levels of testosterone give you strength. If you haven't used anabolics yet then why would you use this? I think even HGH could give you better results for fat loss.
  6. #6 3rd September 2015 
    Thanks
    Well a few people I know believe that it does help in weight loss but it is actually more on the faith on the drug that makes it work. It depends on how determined you are in a program that would make it successful. The drugs are just there as supplements. To each his own.
  7. #7 16th September 2015 
    Thanks
    HCG can help you lose weight. However, you have to follow a strict diet. The good thing is that HCG is best known for suppressing your cravings and your hunger. Therefore, it is not that difficult to follow the strict HCG diet. This is why people who go through the HCG diet gets the result they are looking for within just a short period of time.
  8. #8 17th September 2015 
    Thanks
    I wonder if those people who told you that HCG is not effective have really tried HCG. I have not tried HCG as I am a fan of peptides and hgh. However, most of my friends use HCG and are following the strict HCG diet. So far, the result is really good! Even when I tempt them with a really nice dessert, they still do not give in as they said HCG can help them fight their cravings and hunger.
  9. #9 17th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by uchihasasuke View Post
    HCG can help you lose weight. However, you have to follow a strict diet. The good thing is that HCG is best known for suppressing your cravings and your hunger. Therefore, it is not that difficult to follow the strict HCG diet. This is why people who go through the HCG diet gets the result they are looking for within just a short period of time.
    There are much better things out there that suppresses your appetite, like Ephedrine and caffeine.
  10. #10 17th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimbo76 View Post
    In theory it could help you with fat loss, but to achieve this you have to starve. When I say starve I really mean it. You would have to take only like 500 calories a day for the HCG to burn fat, so I do think you're wasting your time and money. If you see enhanced performance at the gym it could be because the increased levels of testosterone give you strength. If you haven't used anabolics yet then why would you use this? I think even HGH could give you better results for fat loss.
    In theory you don't need to inject anything to lose weight while starving yourself on 500 calories, so I think for weight loss HCG pretty much useless.
  11. #11 17th September 2015 
    Thanks
    HCG can be used as a weight loss drug but that isn't really what it's intended for. There are a lot of other more effective ways to lose weight, and a lot more cost effective ones aswell to be honest.
  12. #12 17th September 2015 
    Thanks
    I think that most people just use HCG as an adjunct to help with a toned body, faster recover after injury etc. It is never going to take the place of a good workout. I think that it can be an aid or an assist but is not going to ever take the place of things you can do to support weight loss and exercise efforts.
  13. #13 20th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Whoever says that HCG is not effective is a person who was not able to try it yet. HCG is clearly very effective. I do not now why he/she claimed it is ineffective when it is. If you can check other threads in this forum, you will clearly see how satisfied users are with HCG.

Yes, you can still tone or build your body muscles even without it or any other drug. However, it will be a lot more difficult. Also, you won't see the effects of your workout routine as fast as when you use these drugs. These drugs are not used for BUILDING MUSCLES but for boosting the process of bodybuilding.
  14. #14 20th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Though I didn't tried HCG, I have heard that this is really effective (as effective as HGH and peptides). I believe their claims that this is effective considering the fact that most of my friend who are using HCG really have a nice body form. So, I don't think that you are a fool for using HCG because as you have said, you felt like you are now better at weightlifting. Definitely, there are some improvements.
  15. #15 27th September 2015 
    Thanks
    True, HCG can be used to lose weight but most people use it to bulk up. Although, I don't think you just take HCG and lose weight automatically. You have to put in work.
  16. #16 28th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mooray View Post
    True, HCG can be used to lose weight but most people use it to bulk up. Although, I don't think you just take HCG and lose weight automatically. You have to put in work.
    Really? I thought HCG is used to keep your testicles from atrophy during a steroid cycle, and it's also using to treat fertility problems in women.. Didn't know you can bulk up with it.. would you mind telling more about it?
  17. #17 28th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Isn't HCG used to treat infertility in women primarily? And from what I know it can be effective so I'm not sure if people are confusing HCG with HGH maybe?

Even if people are confusing the two and it's HGH they're saying doesn't work and isn't effective that's a non argument aswell because hasn't that been proved to work and be effective already?
  18. #18 12th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pwarbi View Post
    Isn't HCG used to treat infertility in women primarily? And from what I know it can be effective so I'm not sure if people are confusing HCG with HGH maybe?

Even if people are confusing the two and it's HGH they're saying doesn't work and isn't effective that's a non argument aswell because hasn't that been proved to work and be effective already?
    That's right, and many women don't know that. They use it to lose weight, which is not the main purpose of HCG.
  19. #19 29th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Yeah, HCG is famously known and used to cause ovulation to treat infertility in women. So how does it work in bulking up?
  20. #20 8th December 2015 
    Thanks
    It's confirmed that HCG can cause weight loss, but can only be used to up to 40 days, since the body will build immunity to it:

HCG and Weight Loss - HowStuffWorks