• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 9th April 2011 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Proper Peptide Storage

Storing Mixed Peptides
    Storage]Expiration/Shelf Life: Once peptides are mixed, they should be used within 8 weeks.

Storing Unmixed Peptides
    Storage]Expiration/Shelf Life: Unmixed peptides in powder form will remain stable up to 48 months (4 years) in the freezer.

Unmixed vials can be stored in the freezer for a period of up to 48 months; however, if you are going to use the vials within 1 month store them in the refrigerator.* Repeated freeze-thaw cycles can cause damage to the peptide.

Storage Safety
    Both mixed and unmixed vials should be stored inside sealed, marked plastic bags or containers and kept away from food.
    Last edited by David; 2nd February 2016 at 07:26 AM.
  2. #2 2nd February 2016 
    Thanks
    This post needs to be pushed up so newbies / new members of this forum can read this! This is very important and every peptides user should know about this to avoid having their money wasted on wasted peptides due to improper way of storing.
  3. #3 2nd February 2016 
    Thanks
    Hi, I am not yet a peptides user, but I find this post helpful. At least, now, I already know how to store peptides properly. Many thanks to the admin here! You surely are the best.
  4. The Following User Says Thank You to loverBOY For This Useful Post:

no-longer-a-baby (10th February 2016)

5. #4 4th February 2016 
    Thanks
    This is why I never resort to mixed peptides. Their lifespan or usable life is just too short. I am fond of storing a lot of peptides. Therefore, this short life span of mixed peptides won't really suit me.
  6. #5 4th February 2016 
    Thanks
    This is a great piece of information. I did not know that pure peptides can last up to 4 years. I have always thought that it could only last for 2 years. Thank you for this info.
  7. #6 6th February 2016 
    Thanks
    This is how I exactly store my melanotan 2 as well. I do not hoard too much melanotan anyway. I only make sure to buy a month of supply. I do not have that much money to buy for a year of supply though.
  8. #7 6th February 2016 
    Thanks
    peptides - mixed or unmixed - should be stored in your freezer to keep it last for a long time. This is my secret as a peptides and hgh hoarder. Well, I really love ordering peptides and hgh in bulk as I get discounts and freebies from my supplier.
  9. #8 9th February 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by bigjoe View Post
    peptides - mixed or unmixed - should be stored in your freezer to keep it last for a long time. This is my secret as a peptides and hgh hoarder. Well, I really love ordering peptides and hgh in bulk as I get discounts and freebies from my supplier.
    How about if you do not put it in a fridge or something similar? How long can they stay good for consumption? I am freezing my peptides, but I am just wondering.
  10. #9 9th February 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Vin.Diesel View Post
    This is a great piece of information. I did not know that pure peptides can last up to 4 years. I have always thought that it could only last for 2 years. Thank you for this info.
    Guess I am not the only one here who is thinking that peptides can only last for 2 years. Well, it does not really matter if it is 2 or 4 years. I usually consume all my stock within 3 months. I do not hoard too much peptides.
  11. #10 10th February 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by loverBOY View Post
    Hi, I am not yet a peptides user, but I find this post helpful. At least, now, I already know how to store peptides properly. Many thanks to the admin here! You surely are the best.
    It is great to see someone who is the same as me - not yet a peptides user. How about today? Are you still not a user? Currently, I am waiting for my products to be delivered and I can't wait to use them.
  12. #11 11th February 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Semin View Post

Storage Safety
    Both mixed and unmixed vials should be stored inside sealed, marked plastic bags or containers and kept away from food.
    This is very important to remember! Many users seem to forget this and think it is just okay to store peptides and food together. Guys, please be mindful in storing your peptides properly to get the best out of it.
  13. #12 16th February 2016 
    Thanks
    It is common sense for you to keep peptides frozen if you do not want to waste it for nothing. Even before ordering your first peptide supply, you should already know this.