• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 29th December 2015 
    Thanks

peptides + steroid injections

I'm just finishing my on AAS research and I started thinking about something. When you inject AAS, the oil deposits into your muscle. From there it slowly releases into the blood stream. My question is, once you have injected AAS can you continue to shoot your peps in that same area? Example - Monday I inject my left delt. Can I inject peptides into my left delt a few hours later? That evening? or even the next day?

I'm be concerned about the peptides penetrating the same area of muscle that the AAS is currently deposited in.

Thanks for your help guys.
  2. #2 29th December 2015 
    Thanks
    And one more question - Can HCG be mixed with your peptides? Or should you inject them separately.
  3. #3 29th December 2015 
    Thanks
    Personally I would avoid injecting peptides in the same area as an IM oil inject. There are so many places to inject, why take the chance? Water and oil don't mix.
  4. #4 29th December 2015 
    Thanks
    I have done HCG in the same draw and inject as GHRPs / GHRH. I think that's fine. I wouldn't mix vials together though.
  5. #5 29th December 2015 
    Thanks
    Thats what I was thinking. - I don't mind hitting my delts, I was hoping to inject both in my delts.
    I guess I'll need to use my delts for peptides and quads for AAS. Or vice versa.
  6. #6 29th December 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by KP6 View Post
    I'm just finishing my on AAS research and I started thinking about something. When you inject AAS, the oil deposits into your muscle. From there it slowly releases into the blood stream. My question is, once you have injected AAS can you continue to shoot your peps in that same area? Example - Monday I inject my left delt. Can I inject peptides into my left delt a few hours later? That evening? or even the next day?

I'm be concerned about the peptides penetrating the same area of muscle that the AAS is currently deposited in.

Thanks for your help guys.
    As mentioned, so many sites to inject, I would just pick another. Especially if you're running a long estered steroid and only pinning twice a week.
  7. #7 29th December 2015 
    Thanks
    I know a lot of people are scared of pinning small muscles with larger needles, but you can pin peps IM pretty much anywhere with a slin pin. Pecs, delts, tris, bis, calves. Everything.
  8. #8 30th December 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by hulk View Post
    I know a lot of people are scared of pinning small muscles with larger needles, but you can pin peps IM pretty much anywhere with a slin pin. Pecs, delts, tris, bis, calves. Everything.
    Stay the hell away from calves... don't do it..
  9. #9 30th December 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Idealer View Post
    Stay the hell away from calves... don't do it..
    Calves are easy! I find it pretty much same as glute, just way easier to reach.

Glutes, quads, delts probably the easiest ones for oils.

Pecs and calves also but I guess those really depend on the person.

Why are you even pinnings peptides IM?
  10. #10 30th December 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by hulk View Post
    Calves are easy! I find it pretty much same as glute, just way easier to reach.

Glutes, quads, delts probably the easiest ones for oils.

Pecs and calves also but I guess those really depend on the person.

Why are you even pinnings peptides IM?
    Well because I can't pin my stomach any more. So when I hit delts / quads I imagine it needs to be deep enough to go IM otherwise it will be trapped above muscle and skin where it won't be absorbed?