• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 29th December 2015 
    Thanks

peptides and anabolism

hello.

My weight is 110kg, I am using 200mcg ghrp2 more 200mcg mod grf 1-29... upon waking, before lunch, pre workout and before bed... my main goal is to stimulate the maximum protein synthesis... there was something more I could do to increase the GH and anabolism?

thanks
  2. #2 29th December 2015 
    Thanks
    You can space the dosing out to being 1.5 hours apart each. After 3 doses that close together you will get a systemic raise in IGF. But I wouldn't suggest doing this for very long periods of time. Long term you want at least 3 hours between pulses.
  3. #3 29th December 2015 
    Thanks
    You could look at CJC with DAC. You won't want to run it longer then 3 months, but the over all elevated GH levels will create a rise in IGF.
  4. #4 29th December 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Damme View Post
    You can space the dosing out to being 1.5 hours apart each. After 3 doses that close together you will get a systemic raise in IGF. But I wouldn't suggest doing this for very long periods of time. Long term you want at least 3 hours between pulses.
    I want to use long term... can I use more injections or others peptides? and insulin?
  5. #5 29th December 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Giraffe View Post
    hello.

My weight is 110kg, I am using 200mcg ghrp2 more 200mcg mod grf 1-29... upon waking, before lunch, pre workout and before bed... my main goal is to stimulate the maximum protein synthesis... there was something more I could do to increase the GH and anabolism?

thanks
    For anabolism you want to be administering Post workout rather than pre workout.
    As above, a high frequency protocol will increase systemic IGF levels and aid anabolism.
  6. #6 29th December 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Damme View Post
    Good advice. I want to start a similar protocol with a saturation dose 1st thing in the morning, and then 3 saturation doses 1.5 hours apart pwo in the evening. The last dose would be right around my bedtime.
  7. #7 29th December 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by hulk View Post
    For anabolism you want to be administering Post workout rather than pre workout.
    As above, a high frequency protocol will increase systemic IGF levels and aid anabolism.
    5g of leucine is a good combo for anabolism. For anabolism I'd dose leucine with every pin.
  8. #8 29th December 2015 
    Thanks
    I thought this protocol, what you guys think, there is something better?

I can inject peptides a maximum of 4x a day... and would like to use them continuously.. so

mof grf 1-29 200mcg + ghrp2 200mcg on breakfeast (6:00), lunch (1:00), before workout (7:40) and before bed (11:00)... I train 8:00-9:00pm......

how can I use insulin together? I was reading 8iu but before or after workout?
  9. #9 29th December 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Giraffe View Post
    I thought this protocol, what you guys think, there is something better?

I can inject peptides a maximum of 4x a day... and would like to use them continuously.. so

mof grf 1-29 200mcg + ghrp2 200mcg on breakfeast (6:00), lunch (1:00), before workout (7:40) and before bed (11:00)... I train 8:00-9:00pm......

how can I use insulin together? I was reading 8iu but before or after workout?
    Why 200 mcg? It's far above saturation dose for you (110kg).

You should probably take your time getting used to peptides and avoid rushing into an insulin protocol.
  10. #10 30th December 2015 
    Thanks
    Has anyone ran peptides 5-6x per day at saturation dose AND had experience with GH? My buddy says that 4iu Gh would be much better in terms of gains/fat loss. I am under the impression that on weeks of high dosing, it could be Just as strong as 4iu Gh. Anybody tried both? What's your opinion on equivalent power of high dose peptides vs Gh?
  11. #11 30th December 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Palm View Post
    Has anyone ran peptides 5-6x per day at saturation dose AND had experience with GH? My buddy says that 4iu Gh would be much better in terms of gains/fat loss. I am under the impression that on weeks of high dosing, it could be Just as strong as 4iu Gh. Anybody tried both? What's your opinion on equivalent power of high dose peptides vs Gh?
    Peptides are much safer than GH from what I have been reading. It pulses as your body does naturally, so your body isn't doing anything unnatural....
  12. #12 30th December 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jeyna View Post
    Peptides are much safer than GH from what I have been reading. It pulses as your body does naturally, so your body isn't doing anything unnatural....
    What I'm asking is if anybody has done the high dose peptide protocols for a significant amount of time and their results. If a saturation dose of ghrp/Grf causes a natural pulse of about 1iu Gh, then I'm assuming 5 doses equals about 5iu per day. I'm just wondering in real world results if this would be close to using 4iu synthetic Gh in terms of effects.
  13. #13 30th December 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Palm View Post
    What I'm asking is if anybody has done the high dose peptide protocols for a significant amount of time and their results. If a saturation dose of ghrp/Grf causes a natural pulse of about 1iu Gh, then I'm assuming 5 doses equals about 5iu per day. I'm just wondering in real world results if this would be close to using 4iu synthetic Gh in terms of effects.
    Everyone responds differently to everything and that's why I think that you have to take GH vs peptide blasting as two very different things.
  14. #14 30th December 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jeyna View Post
    Everyone responds differently to everything and that's why I think that you have to take GH vs peptide blasting as two very different things.
    Yea I know it is impossible to quantify peptides vs Gh. Well I guess I'll just have to keep track of results.
  15. #15 30th December 2015 
    Thanks
    There used to be a wonderful graph about this at this forum. I don't think they're directly comparable, when you use GHRH/GHRP to pulse the effect is quite short lived (hour or two at most) but you get a very high peak.
  16. #16 30th December 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by guga View Post
    There used to be a wonderful graph about this at this forum. I don't think they're directly comparable, when you use GHRH/GHRP to pulse the effect is quite short lived (hour or two at most) but you get a very high peak.
    https://researchpeptides.com/4969-peptides-graph.html

Here is that graph. So if you run peptides at 5x saturation doses then you would get way more total amount of drug absorbed by the body, then 7,5iu of GH. But I think side effects of peptides like water retention would eventually be too much to handle.
  17. #17 30th December 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Armani View Post
    https://researchpeptides.com/4969-peptides-graph.html

Here is that graph. So if you run peptides at 5x saturation doses then you would get way more total amount of drug absorbed by the body, then 7,5iu of GH. But I think side effects of peptides like water retention would eventually be too much to handle.
    Yea I'm holding water really bad. Also I get horrible headaches after dose 3 or 4. Well I'll continue with my protocols untill I can't stand the sides. Im puffy as hell, cardio.
  18. #18 31st December 2015 
    Thanks
    Possibly run some hCG and experiment with the dosage. A lot of people find the sweet spot somewhere among the lower end, but it's specific to the user.

If you're suppressed, then hCG is definitely recommended.
  19. #19 31st December 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by johndaniels View Post
    Possibly run some hCG and experiment with the dosage. A lot of people find the sweet spot somewhere among the lower end, but it's specific to the user.

If you're suppressed, then hCG is definitely recommended.
    Why would he be suppressed and why would he run HCG? HCG by itself is suppressive and that's why it's recommended to run it only on cycle.