• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 29th December 2015 
    Thanks

Should I tell my doc that I'm on peptides?

I have on going health issues, and I have an important appointment tomorrow with my doc. He has been unhelpful for the months I've been seeing him and I've been on NOTHING for too long so this time I have rounded up evidence of things that are proven to help (good stuff other than tramadol). Just wondering if I'm putting myself in a sticky situation by telling him I'm on the peptides. Not sure of the legality of it (UK) or even if they prescribe the stuff since thats what I'm aiming for.
  2. #2 29th December 2015 
    Thanks
    I will not tell you what to do, but I will tell you what I would do and what I would tell my wife and children to do. That would be to not tell them.
  3. #3 29th December 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by hax View Post
    I will not tell you what to do, but I will tell you what I would do and what I would tell my wife and children to do. That would be to not tell them.
    I agree with you. And the rule I follow is if its not "over the counter" for human consumption or prescribed by a licensed doctor then I don't tell them. Unless you are going for specific career fields the legality issue is not the problem. The problem is in getting health insurance coverage or coverage for procedures etc.. Health insurance companies are snakes when it comes to trying to find ways to deny coverage and cutting their costs in your care regardless of its health consequences to its members.
  4. #4 29th December 2015 
    Thanks
    Your doc is unlikely even to know what GHRP etc are. Given he's currently unhelpful/disinterested I can imagine his reaction to an unknown substance.
  5. #5 29th December 2015 
    Thanks
    As long as they're not interfering with any bloodwork in the obvious way for example Clomiphene, Testosterone on etc, then I'd keep my mouth shut.
    I don't believe you have anything to gain and a fair bit of ground to lose.
  6. #6 29th December 2015 
    Thanks
    OK, I will keep quiet about the fact that I know it works because I'm already using it.

So I shouldn't even attempt to get the stuff prescribed? Even rHGH? There is huge evidence that they help subjects with fibromyalgia so it was only natural I assumed my doc would consider prescribing me some? If not ghrp then maybe hgh?
  7. #7 29th December 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlyd View Post
    OK, I will keep quiet about the fact that I know it works because I'm already using it.

So I shouldn't even attempt to get the stuff prescribed? Even rHGH? There is huge evidence that they help subjects with fibromyalgia so it was only natural I assumed my doc would consider prescribing me some? If not ghrp then maybe hgh?
    Well, you can always ask (that won't do any harm) but I would expect that he will say no.
  8. #8 29th December 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlyd View Post

Wow, good luck getting a prescription for anything 'non-standard' from your unhelpful health professional!
  9. #9 29th December 2015 
    Thanks
    Cheers guys. These are funny times we live in.
  10. #10 29th December 2015 
    Thanks
    Maybe my situation is odd. I had my doctor run some igf tests etc, and he was willing to prescribe me hgh if I wanted it. I talked to him about peptides and got his ok before I ever even tried them. Although his suggestion was a month off a month on. I still take time off of peptides but run it longer than a month usually.
  11. #11 29th December 2015 
    Thanks
    Even if you got your doc to prescribe you rHGH good luck getting your insurance company to cover it... that shit's expensive!
  12. #12 29th December 2015 
    Thanks
    If trying to get GHRP/HGH through the NHS then good luck with that unless you suffer from dwarfism!
  13. #13 29th December 2015 
    Thanks
    A local doctor just lost his license due to lack of evidence and faulty practice for prescribing HGH. It is a tricky situation to find someone to prescribe when such a negative image hovers around growth and with doctors being threatened to loose their license to practice.
  14. #14 31st December 2015 
    Thanks
    Telling your doc is the wisest thing to do right now. That is if you trust him. If you do not tell him then you are risking since he might give you some drugs which do not match with the peptide you are using then you begin developing complications.
  15. #15 31st December 2015 
    Thanks
    You should always be honest with your doctor irregardless what kind of substances you take. I have heard of many people being killed by bad drug interactions because they did not fully transparent of their lifestyle.
  16. #16 1st January 2016 
    Thanks
    I really think it is a wise decision to tell you doc about it. If you don't the you'll be like a woman who goes to the hospital to give birth yet she does not want the doc to see her naked.
  17. #17 4th January 2016 
    Thanks
    I would let your doctor know everything. There is doctor patient confidentiality, so unless your worried about your doctor dropping you I would go and talk to him.
  18. #18 4th January 2016 
    Thanks
    I think that if you can find a doctor who will help you it will be great, but you can try doing this without actually telling him you are taking peptides. You can say you read about it on the net or someone told you etc. and you want to try it.
  19. #19 6th January 2016 
    Thanks
    As others have already said on this thread, your in the UK so being able to get what you want prescribed by a doctor or through the NHS is practically impossible.

Telling and asking your doctor will cause more problems than what it solves to be honest, that's if they even know what it is you want and why.
  20. #20 14th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Yes, you must disclose all your medicine/product intake to your doctor if you are suffering from any health issue. If you do not reveal it, then your doctor might ind it difficult to help you cure whatever you are suffering at the moment.