• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 22nd December 2015 
    Thanks

few questions about sarms

How's it goin guys? Need some advice, I'm currently in the middle of an ostarine experiment and am liking the results so far. Liking them enough to start planning my next experiment, which will be a recomp. I've decided to go with LGD for the muscle gains but need advice on the cutting agent. I don't want to use GW because of the cancer it caused in lab animals (I know, everybody's saying that it's because it was administered at thousands of times what a reasonable dose would be, over about 2 years, but there's a history of cancer in my family and don't feel comfortable with it.) so I was thinking MK677, SR9009, or maybe even Osta. I'm leaning toward MK677 but don't want the water retention as it will hinder athletic performance. So my questions are 1) what would your recommendations be as far as those compounds go (might even consider S4 if vision sides aren't too bad)? 2) if MK677 is best, what to do to combat water retention? 3) if there's another compound that I possibly missed? As always any advice or thoughts on the matter would be greatly appreciated, if I didn't need it, I wouldn't ask. Thanks everyone!!
    Last edited by Other; 22nd December 2015 at 01:57 PM.
  2. #2 22nd December 2015 
    Thanks
    It WAS tested on humans and disproven totally, but anyway. Losing fat on lgd is complicated. You should add something like epistane or 1-dhea for leaning out, or ostarine, since androgen fat burn is your best bet.
    Epistane would probably be the best value to use.
  3. #3 22nd December 2015 
    Thanks
    Thank you. Ostarine was my original first choice and after reading your reply, I believe that's the way I'm going. Thanks again!
  4. #4 22nd December 2015 
    Thanks
    A close family member passed away from cancer, so I'm thinking it might not be the wisest decision for me, which is actually kind of a bummer because it seems like everyone really likes that one for that. But LGD, Ostarine, and locking down the diet should work ok, no? I know I have alot of questions but as much as I've been searching online, there's actually pretty limited info on the subject. It's mostly people trying to sell product rather than helpful info.
  5. #5 22nd December 2015 
    Thanks
    GW is awesome.
  6. #6 22nd December 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Other View Post
    A close family member passed away from cancer, so I'm thinking it might not be the wisest decision for me, which is actually kind of a bummer because it seems like everyone really likes that one for that. But LGD, Ostarine, and locking down the diet should work ok, no? I know I have alot of questions but as much as I've been searching online, there's actually pretty limited info on the subject. It's mostly people trying to sell product rather than helpful info.
    I can understand that. I did want to mention it though to other onlookers.

It should work like that. Lgd ostarine and diet.
  7. #7 22nd December 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Damme View Post
    I can understand that. I did want to mention it though to other onlookers.

It should work like that. Lgd ostarine and diet.
    Cool man, got it!
  8. #8 22nd December 2015 
    Thanks
    If you're on a cut, you might want to think about running some hCG alongside whatever else you're using.

Plus, if you're suppressed, then hCG is probably a good idea anyway.