• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 17th December 2015 
    Thanks

How much GHRP to stimulate lipolysis

How much GHRP-6 is needed to start lipolysis?
    Its hard to get a hand on peptides at the moment, so i can currently get GHRP-6 and wont an aid in fatloss mostly. Would 100mcg pre-bed do anything?
    If i really start looking i could maybe get some CJC without dac, but it would be pricey, any benefit with adding 50mcg CJC w/o DAC pre-bed? So 100mcg GHRP-6 + 50mcg CJC pre-bed?
    Or 200mcg GHRP-6 prebed, or 100mcg morning + prebed?
  2. #2 17th December 2015 
    Thanks
    I would recommend against GHRP-6 for a fast.
  3. #3 17th December 2015 
    Thanks
    Me too. I'm using GHRP-2 and Mod GRF (1-29), and find that even though I'm using caffeine, yohimbine and ephedrine (not all simultaneously) which work very well to blunt hunger, the peptides override the stims somewhat. With GHRP-6 I can see it being even worse.
  4. #4 17th December 2015 
    Thanks
    Yea ghrp-6 and fatloss... negative. That drug keeps you starving all day. But to answer your question 100mcg of ghrp-6 and 50mcg mod grf will be enought to stimulate lipolysis. Try to get ghrp-2, ipam or hex.
  5. #5 17th December 2015 
    Thanks
    Thanks for replying, been trying to get a hold on MOD GRF or CJC but it seems impossible at the moment. Gonna start with GHRP-6 regardless as i think is better then nothing at all. Ive read somewhere that hunger goes away after some time on it? Like after 2 weeks the hunger is less, some had this experience?
    Will just have to take a gallon of water with GHRP-6 to help some with starving And eat a meal 30min after...
  6. #6 17th December 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Tor View Post
    Thanks for replying, been trying to get a hold on MOD GRF or CJC but it seems impossible at the moment. Gonna start with GHRP-6 regardless as i think is better then nothing at all. Ive read somewhere that hunger goes away after some time on it? Like after 2 weeks the hunger is less, some had this experience?
    Will just have to take a gallon of water with GHRP-6 to help some with starving And eat a meal 30min after...
    Seems to me that you might be missing something here.

You want to stimulate lipolysis, yet also plan to eat soon after GHRP-6 administration? Kind of defeats the purpose.
  7. #7 17th December 2015 
    Thanks
    Lipolysis begins approx 130 min after injection, at which time you should be doing a cardio session to burn the released fatty acids, and not eating for at least an hour or two after that.
  8. #8 17th December 2015 
    Thanks
    Yeah if you don't do anything (a.k.a. exercise) to burn up the fat you released (from the GH pulse) then it will float around and likely be redeposited (wasting time and money). Eating calories during this time is also counterproductive because the body now has no reason to use the fat that was released, as energy is plentiful at that point.
  9. #9 17th December 2015 
    Thanks
    I was thinking to get in some BCAA with C-vitamin maybe a coffee after morning dose and then do cardio. The rest of the dosages, pre-bed for example i will not do cardio after administration.
  10. #10 18th December 2015 
    Thanks
    I thought that lipolysis was constant through the day on pepties. So it sort of speed up metabolism like T3 or something. So I need to be doing cardio 1 hour or 2 after each injection to benefit from it?
  11. #11 18th December 2015 
    Thanks
    How does coffee and artificial sweeteners affect the GH-pulse and lipolysis? My plan was to do GHRP-6 first thing in the morning, then wait 25-30min before drinking BCAA with only artificial sweeteners and no carbs or anthing, then maybe coffee and 30-60min after that do my cardio. Is that okay? The coffee and BCAA is to have something in my stomach as I get hungry as hell on GHRP-6. Will this hungry-feeling ever stop?
  12. #12 18th December 2015 
    Thanks
    Coffee won't affect the GH pulse, and it will enhance lipolysis (being a CNS stimulant).

For sweeteners, use only stevia products, as anything else might raise your insulin levels, which blunt lipolysis (as well as GH levels).

Avoid BCAA's on a fast, as certain ones also inhibit lipolysis.
  13. #13 18th December 2015 
    Thanks
    If you don't have an alternative to GHRP-6 and aren't averse to stims, I would try to overcome the hunger with more stims (more caffeine, or another drug). But I think the GHRP-6-induced hunger would still win out unfortunately, lol.
  14. #14 18th December 2015 
    Thanks
    You can also pre-load the body with MTII before you start the GHRP and that could help the hunger cravings tremendously.