• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 14th December 2015 
    Thanks

sarm cycle + small dose of test

What do you guys think about adding a TRT-level dosage to a SARM cycle? (Maybe 100mg test e/week?) It would be to combat natural testosterone suppression from SARMs. The addition of test would suppress you even more, but gauging the opinions from my previous question it seems that SARMs are quite suppressive to begin with, so as long as I have a robust PCT (torem 60mg/day+clomid 50mg/day) I should be good right?
    Last edited by JSmith; 14th December 2015 at 07:09 AM.
  2. #2 14th December 2015 
    Thanks
    I honestly think if you are going to use test while using SARMs, you may as well do a normal dose and get the full benefit if you are going to be suppressed. You will see good results with a SARM but test is king for a reason.
  3. #3 14th December 2015 
    Thanks
    There are very few sides to test, but there could potentially be sides to SARMs as well since there are so new. Test has been studied for years.
  4. #4 14th December 2015 
    Thanks
    Remember to get bloods taken prior to starting your cycle so you know where your base levels are and can compare them after you PCT. And make sure to monitor your estrogen, nothing is worse than your dick not working or growing lumps under your nipples.
  5. #5 14th December 2015 
    Thanks
    I would up test first if you're going to use it anyway. Once you crank things up to a certain point (most say 500-750) and still want more, then you look at other compounds.

Are you on TRT? If you're on TRT then sure, adding a SARM won't hurt. But if you're going to cycle gear, cycle gear and let the SARM be the secondary compound.
  6. #6 14th December 2015 
    Thanks
    I would recommend a starting cycle of 500mg a week of test enth, 250mg every 3.5 days. You want to make sure you know how it's going to affect you before adding anything else.
  7. #7 15th December 2015 
    Thanks
    SARMs and their interactions with other drugs haven't been exhaustively studied as yet, but there doesn't seem to be an awful lot of anecdotal evidence that running Test E at the same time is dangerous.

My advice as always would be to do your own due diligence: search pubmed and/or go see your own physician. Good luck.