• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 9th December 2015 
    Thanks

MK-677 weight question

Mk677 question: exactly 15 days ago I weighted at 77kg. Been taking mk677 at 20mg ED for 4 weeks (stopped it a couple days here for different reasons, but never been off it more than 2 days in a row all this time). Today I weighted at 82.2kg. Been keeping my 3-4 days a week gym with steady increase in strength, no cardio and slacking off a bit on diet, but overall not been eating excessively dirty, either. I guess some of the weight gain comes from muscle and some from fat due to my diet not being wholly on point. But 5.2 kg in 15 days seems ridiculous. I had to recheck with another scale cause I couldn't believe the first one... I guess it must be mostly water retention, but have any of you guys seen such a crazy weight variation in such a short period of time with MK677?
  2. #2 9th December 2015 
    Thanks
    I had 3-4.5 kg and a lot was water, but my god my strength was phenomenal bro. MK is amazing, if don't mind the bloat. I had amazing results at 10mg before bed...
  3. #3 9th December 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by maneken View Post
    I had 3-4.5 kg and a lot was water, but my god my strength was phenomenal bro. MK is amazing, if don't mind the bloat. I had amazing results at 10mg before bed...
    I just thought a 3kg bloat was much... So I got a 5kg bloat. Go figure, haha. I have quite a moon face now, and yeah the muscle fullness is there. Thanks for the input, bro!
  4. #4 9th December 2015 
    Thanks
    I think I will start to put in some daily cardio tho. First 2 weeks at 12.5mg didnt do any cardio and bloat wasn't there, but last 2 weeks at 20mg this has gone out of control haha.
  5. #5 10th December 2015 
    Thanks
    We're almost the same, mate. I gained around 10 lbs in 15 days, and most of it was water. If you think too much about it, 5.2 kg in two weeks is kind of ridiculous, but it's not. A lot of us gain this much weight more often than you know.
  6. #6 14th December 2015 
    Thanks
    Is your arms and hands going numb all the time? Is that common side effect of the MK677?
  7. #7 14th December 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by guga View Post
    Is your arms and hands going numb all the time? Is that common side effect of the MK677?
    Yes. Probably the most common side effect. Frankly I think that anyone who doesn't experience this has bunk product given the fact that pretty much 99 percent of the people I've spoken to who have used a few of the verified legit sources for MK/peptides have reported it.
  8. #8 14th December 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Idealer View Post
    Yes. Probably the most common side effect. Frankly I think that anyone who doesn't experience this has bunk product given the fact that pretty much 99 percent of the people I've spoken to who have used a few of the verified legit sources for MK/peptides have reported it.
    It wakes me up out of my sleep at night. Now it's starting to do it during the day too. It's tolerable, in a weird way I enjoy it because I know I didn't waste my money on something bunk lol.
  9. #9 14th December 2015 
    Thanks
    It wakes me up out of my sleep at night. Now it's starting to do it during the day too. It's tolerable, in a weird way I enjoy it because I know I didn't waste my money on something bunk lol.
    Yeah that is Human growth hormone side effect.
  10. #10 14th December 2015 
    Thanks
    Google HGH carpel tunnel-like symptoms. In high doses people can barely even grip weights lol
  11. #11 14th December 2015 
    Thanks
    It's funny, you get used to the hand numbness and you go off and suddenly everything feels really weird to touch. You forget what it feels like to have normal hands haha
  12. #12 15th December 2015 
    Thanks
    Having the numbness in my hands would really make me feel weird. I don't think I would like it. That is and incredible quick weight gain!
  13. #13 5th November 2016 
    Thanks
    Is it possible to take a diuretic while on mk677 to eliminate some of the water?
  14. #14 7th December 2016 
    Thanks
    I'm thinking of giving MK677 a shot as all that I've read so far seems promising for what I want ! I'm an older guy and not looking to put on tons of mass or compete in any way. I have zero knowledge on this subject and would love some help of where can I get a legit quality form of it and where can I get more of " how to " for it ! Is a PCT needed with this ?
  15. #15 2nd May 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sanatarj View Post
    I'm thinking of giving MK677 a shot as all that I've read so far seems promising for what I want ! I'm an older guy and not looking to put on tons of mass or compete in any way. I have zero knowledge on this subject and would love some help of where can I get a legit quality form of it and where can I get more of " how to " for it ! Is a PCT needed with this ?
    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18981485#

Read this study, there is alot of information about MK-677 for "older guys".

No PCT is needed for MK-677, because it doesn't suppress your natural hormones in anyway. It is actually recommended to use it for as long as possible. I'm on it for more then 6 months already and can only tell positive things. Typical dose is 25mg per day and that's what I've been sticking to as well.