• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 8th December 2015 
    Thanks

ghrp-6, cjc 1295 no dac

Right now I started taking my GHRP6 and CJC1295 no dac peptides since two days. I am using 100mcg GHRP6 and 50mcg CJC1295 3 times a day.

now I have a few questions for you guys:

1) I seem to have some fluid retention and also have some "bowel movements" after injecting the peptides. Other than that it SEEMS I may have lost some fat already but its to early to judge if that has anything to do with the peptides.
    Now everybody said it would be common to get an incredible hungry feeling after injecting the GHRP-6/cjc1295.. but I dont get this feeling at all. Is that "normal"??
    Also I figured my hands and possibly feet should go numb after a while just like when using real GH, right? How long should it take for this process to happen?

Basically I am asking this questions to figure if the stuff I have is real or not.

thanks in advance.
  2. #2 8th December 2015 
    Thanks
    And another question: Are there any drug interactions you could think of using CJC+GHRP and MT2 together.. could those petides be taken at the same time?
  3. #3 8th December 2015 
    Thanks
    The gastric motility is a known side-effect of GHRP-6. The hunger or lack of hunger means nothing. I don't experience numbness except maybe at night after my nightly peptide shot. I don't think any side effects, or lack of side effects, really mean anything as long as you know your stuff is real.
  4. #4 8th December 2015 
    Thanks
    Best measurement is sleep effects.

Gastric motility is more of a side-effect of GHRP-6. The fact that you have it is a good sign. One of the reasons I like GHRP-2 better is there are fewer potential sides.
  5. #5 8th December 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim View Post
    And another question: Are there any drug interactions you could think of using CJC+GHRP and MT2 together.. could those petides be taken at the same time?
    I usually get sick when I inject MT-II at the same time as the GHRH/GHRP.
  6. #6 8th December 2015 
    Thanks
    Allright thanks.. well for me its to early to determine the sleep effects.. on the first night I had a really deep sleep on the second night I had trouble falling asleep but this is due to taking my last ephedrine dose at 18:00..
  7. #7 8th December 2015 
    Thanks
    Today I used some ghrp6/cjc1295 and low dose nasal MT2 (0.5mg) 2 hrs later. No problems whatsoever.

By looking in the mirror I already think I am looking a little fuller (despite having very few carbs) plus I think I am loosing fat faster than I normally would. So I figure the stuff I got is good.
  8. #8 8th December 2015 
    Thanks
    I didn't notice any difference in hunger the first 3 or 4 days of ghrp-6. Now, about 7 days in I get so freaking hungry I want to gnaw my arm off.
  9. #9 8th December 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim View Post
    Right now I started taking my GHRP6 and CJC1295 no dac peptides since two days. I am using 100mcg GHRP6 and 50mcg CJC1295 3 times a day.

now I have a few questions for you guys:

1) I seem to have some fluid retention and also have some "bowel movements" after injecting the peptides. Other than that it SEEMS I may have lost some fat already but its to early to judge if that has anything to do with the peptides.
    Now everybody said it would be common to get an incredible hungry feeling after injecting the GHRP-6/cjc1295.. but I dont get this feeling at all. Is that "normal"??
    Also I figured my hands and possibly feet should go numb after a while just like when using real GH, right? How long should it take for this process to happen?

Basically I am asking this questions to figure if the stuff I have is real or not.

thanks in advance.
    Not necessarily that you experience it immediately. Some experience the hunger after a few days or even a week.