• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 17th November 2015 
    Thanks

blood work in the USA without a doc

Avoiding a Doc bill would be great! Needing a complete work up on HGH, estrogen, testosterone, prolactin.. etc

Thanks
  2. #2 17th November 2015 
    Thanks
    You will still have a bill. There are plenty of walk in labs that you can pick and chose which tests you want done. A quick google search for blood test online should bring up more than a few in your area...
  3. #3 17th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Ok.. Did that and pulled a lot up. Thanks
  4. #4 17th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Be sure to compare prices. When I get some blood work done, I walk in with 2 lab orders at the same time. One online lab charges a lot less for certain tests than the other, but more for other tests.
  5. #5 17th November 2015 
    Thanks
    I will tell you the best way to go about this. Get involved in a research study for a university. You often get blood work done as part of a study, and it is completely free, as a matter of fact they pay you. Google clinical trials and you will find research studies you may be able to participate in. Ask for a printout of the report. It does work, as I am part of one.
  6. #6 17th November 2015 
    Thanks
    You can avoid a doctor's bill however you will still have to pay a lab to perform the bloodwork for you. You can participate in a research as was said in a previous comment but not all universities do that and might take time to find one that does. Best option cut the cost by going directly to the lab rather than through your doctor.
  7. #7 18th November 2015 
    Thanks
    You are going to pay more by using a walk in lab. I'm guessing you are really just avoiding the doc knowing what you are doing.
  8. #8 18th November 2015 
    Thanks
    I'm also inclined to think that your avoiding having to tell the doctor just what your using as well and maybe it's not all just about the bill?

As others have said there are plenty of blood tests you can get on line, but I think what they can test will be limited compared to a doctor.
  9. #9 2nd December 2015 
    Thanks
    There are a lot of blood work online you can find, some others even offer a discount. I'm guessing this is because there are actually a lot of people who prefer not to have a doctor's bill when having blood work done.
  10. #10 11th December 2015 
    Thanks
    I am inclined to think that the labs or university research programs are more reliable than some online companies. I would check them out carefully and possibly get a referral.
  11. #11 3rd January 2016 
    Thanks
    Here is where friends can help. I wanted some blood tests done so i went to a friend who happens to work in a local hospital lab. He did it free. Wish you had a friend or someone you completely trust to help.