• Forum Login or
  • Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. #21 14th January 2016 
    Thanks
    While some people here are against you taking the product at the age of 23, I actually find it a great decision. For me, starting younger is better. However, of course, you should not start at the age of 18. Probably, the age of 21 is a good starting year as long as you maintain a low dosage and just increase it when you get older (et us say, late 20s).
  2. #22 20th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by theplayboy View Post
    While some people here are against you taking the product at the age of 23, I actually find it a great decision. For me, starting younger is better. However, of course, you should not start at the age of 18. Probably, the age of 21 is a good starting year as long as you maintain a low dosage and just increase it when you get older (et us say, late 20s).
    How low is the dose you are suggesting for those who are aged 21 years old? I don't think you are in your right mind. Why would a 21-year-old guy use peptides or hgh when they still have great natural hg output? Think twice about it.
  3. #23 26th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Apple View Post
    At 23, I'm guessing natural GH release is already pretty high and somatostatin tone is pretty low. Would this mean I'd need less of the peptides for a similar amount of GH release as larger doses do for the older folks?
    And if this is true, would it be better (anti-aging wise) to split my pre-bed 100mcg GHRP-2/modGRF into 2 spaced out doses?
    I'm trying to get the most bang for buck! Thanks!
    Since you are 23 years old, I suggest you take nothing. Come on! You can still achieve whatever you want to achieve with your body without relying on peptides. Come back here when you are already 30 years old or even older.
  4. #24 4th February 2016 
    Thanks
    If you are someone below than 30 years old, then I do not see any good reason for you to be taking peptides. Well, you can actually use it if you have natural low gh output.
  5. #25 9th February 2016 
    Thanks
    You do not need less peptides since you do not need peptides at all. 23 is still very young for you to start using the drugs. Keep it chill, young boy. Wait until you are already 30.
  6. #26 9th February 2016 
    Thanks
    If you are trying to get the most bang out of your cash, then do not buy and use peptides! It won't give you the effect it gives to older people since your natural gh production is still fine. You'll just be wasting your money if you use it at 23.