• Forum Login or
  • Register

Thread: high BP

1. #1 7th December 2015 
    Thanks

high BP

I have a problem with blood pressure levels during the use of pre workout supps like jacked and no explode etc etc 3 months ago
    I took a NO product but in tablet form this week and at the beach yesterday, I felt odd, lazy and hot..
    I went to the Dr and my BP was 145/90. I'm not on AAS and I have low sodium diets, no coffee, no take out food.

My question is this ( for my own info on what works for me ), Can GHRP 2 or 6 cause an increase in Blood Pressure Levels, yes or no??
    I know its either the pre workout supps again ( 220mg caffeine) or the peps. Both started the same time and its when my BP has elevated.
    I personally think it's the pre workout, just doesn't sit with me. But answers would be great.
  2. #2 7th December 2015 
    Thanks
    Well ghrp6 does make some people hold water which can lead to an increase in blood pressure.

I find celery seed extract one of the best supps to reduce and manage my blood pressure.

Hawthron berry also works but not as good IMO. Just stay away from the caffeine also
    Last edited by Kiwi; 7th December 2015 at 09:47 AM.
  3. #3 7th December 2015 
    Thanks
    Some magnesium helps too.
  4. #4 8th December 2015 
    Thanks
    The added caffeine in those supps may well be causing your BP to increase and not the peptides, but the only way to really find out in your specific circumstance would be to drop one of them while running the other, and see what happens.

Personally, I don't see a small increase in BP to be too much of a problem, but obviously it's worth keeping a track of things to see how they change over time. Good luck.
  5. #5 8th December 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimbo View Post
    I have a problem with blood pressure levels during the use of pre workout supps like jacked and no explode etc etc 3 months ago
    I took a NO product but in tablet form this week and at the beach yesterday, I felt odd, lazy and hot..
    I went to the Dr and my BP was 145/90. I'm not on AAS and I have low sodium diets, no coffee, no take out food.

My question is this ( for my own info on what works for me ), Can GHRP 2 or 6 cause an increase in Blood Pressure Levels, yes or no??
    I know its either the pre workout supps again ( 220mg caffeine) or the peps. Both started the same time and its when my BP has elevated.
    I personally think it's the pre workout, just doesn't sit with me. But answers would be great.
    That's not a slightly elevated BP. That's really high. I also suggest that you run one and drop the other and vice versa to see what causes your blood pressure to elevate. Water retention does cause your bp to go high a bit when using ghrp6.
  6. #6 29th January 2016 
    Thanks
    As I do not have any blood pressure problem, I did not bother myself knowing the answer to this. However, now that you questioned, I guess this kind of question should be answered and the answer shoud be known by every user out there just in case they will encounter blood pressure problem in the future.
  7. #7 30th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Oh. I guess I have to check my blood pressure first. I think I am going to see a doctor tomorrow to check my vital signs. I have never thought about checking them until now. I guess there is no problem with my health so I can use peptides without feeling bothered.
  8. #8 30th January 2016 
    Thanks
    145/90 is high, but depending on age, isnt always extreme.
  9. #9 1st February 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by fattyjim View Post
    Oh. I guess I have to check my blood pressure first. I think I am going to see a doctor tomorrow to check my vital signs. I have never thought about checking them until now. I guess there is no problem with my health so I can use peptides without feeling bothered.
    If you are fat, you might have various different health problems, so checking with doctor would be recommended..