• Forum Login or
  • Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. #21 3rd December 2015 
    Thanks
    That is most certainly something odd, are you sure you are following proper procedure? You sound like you are being insanely rough with your injections, I have honestly never heard of anyone leaving permanent scars unless they were shooting heroin in which case they really do not care and shoot such substances aggressively. You should probably try being a little more gentle and make sure you clean the area and the needle appropriately before use. I know a lot of people that are diabetics that do not clean and end up with scars or infections from it. Just take care and follow procedure and you should be fine, and make sure your using a product you have done a lot of research on.
  2. #22 3rd December 2015 
    Thanks
    I've had a relative get really worried about me. They thought I had tracks from using black tar. Had to explain what I was really doing. They were still concerned lol. Oh well you live and learn.
  3. #23 3rd December 2015 
    Thanks
    Looks to me that either this is a sterility issue or you need to be more gentle and careful when shooting.
  4. #24 5th December 2015 
    Thanks
    I get rashes every time i use the MT2 peptide. At first i thought it was just a common allergic reaction but came to notice later that it wasn't. The rashes last for days before they begin disappearing. I want to know how to deal with a situation like this from anyone who has had the same experience.
  5. #25 7th December 2015 
    Thanks
    While I'm not a medical professional as I'm sure not many on here are, it sounds to me more like an allergic reaction than anything else, like others have already said.

I wouldn't worry to much about it but maybe just something to keep an eye on in the future for now.
  6. #26 8th December 2015 
    Thanks
    I don't know if this is the same thing, since there isn't any itching mentioned. A friend experienced some allergic reactions while using certain drugs, the term used for it is the hives. See here: Hives - National Library of Medicine - PubMed Health It wasn't really that serious. She just had to take some anti-histamine meds.
  7. #27 11th December 2015 
    Thanks
    It seems that injecting in a different area may not give you this reaction. You just have to find the right place.
  8. #28 12th December 2015 
    Thanks
    Varying the site of the injection is often recommended anyway and I think most people will have 2 or 3 sites that they inject and go in a rota so as to not leave markings.
  9. #29 21st December 2015 
    Thanks
    I guess you have the marks due to the continuous use of MT2. GHRP/GHRH does not cause any marks when injected. I say this because i have used MT2 severally and each time i had marks on my tummy.
  10. #30 22nd December 2015 
    Thanks
    I think a lot will depend on if the marks are from the needle from the injection itself or from what your actually injecting.

If the OP tried injecting something else and the marks didn't appear, it's obviously some sort of reaction to the MT2.
  11. #31 31st December 2015 
    Thanks
    Scars that come as a result of peptide injection vanish with time. I have used most peptides which are administered through injection and my scars vanished the moment i stopped them. It also depends with the type of hormones and whether they match with the peptide you are using.
  12. #32 13th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Marks? Probably, you might be doing it wrong. Marks have never been my problem for the six years that I am using HGH and peptides. Yes, there might be red marks at first but they usually fade within just a few hours.
  13. #33 13th January 2016 
    Thanks
    I am a newbie and this is also among my problems. Well, I think it is because of my unsteady hands. This is why I decided that for my next injection, I will ask someone who is an expert of giving IV shots.