• Forum Login or
  • Register

Thread: vacuum

1. #1 2nd December 2015 
    Thanks

vacuum

Hey guys. Just about to reconstitute my new peptides. I can't find anywhere on here about the vacuum effect. What's the protocol? I was told from an inexperienced seller when I naively started a year ago to push the same amount of air in to the vial as I was going to take out with the solution. Do I need to put 1ml of air into the vial when I put 1ml of sterile water when reconstituting?
  2. #2 2nd December 2015 
    Thanks
    Just inject your fluid to reconstitute. Remove the syringe from the vial, pull the plunger completely out of the syringe, then stick the open syringe back into the vial stopper to vent/equalize pressure.

When withdrawing doses, first inject x cc of air into the vial and then extract x cc of peptide. That will keep the pressure even in the vial.
  3. #3 2nd December 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lawrence View Post
    Just inject your fluid to reconstitute. Remove the syringe from the vial, pull the plunger completely out of the syringe, then stick the open syringe back into the vial stopper to vent/equalize pressure.

When withdrawing doses, first inject x cc of air into the vial and then extract x cc of peptide. That will keep the pressure even in the vial.
    I don't remove the syringe, but that is exactly what I do too.
  4. #4 2nd December 2015 
    Thanks
    1.) Draw air in the syringe to the amount you want to withdrawal (let's say, 1mL)
    2.) Insert syringe into upside down vial (top facing ground)
    3.) Inject air into the vial
    4.) Allow syringe to fill to desired amount. Hold the plunger until it reaches this amount.
    5.) Quickly withdraw syringe while still upside down.
  5. #5 3rd December 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimbo View Post
    Hey guys. Just about to reconstitute my new peptides. I can't find anywhere on here about the vacuum effect. What's the protocol? I was told from an inexperienced seller when I naively started a year ago to push the same amount of air in to the vial as I was going to take out with the solution. Do I need to put 1ml of air into the vial when I put 1ml of sterile water when reconstituting?
    This is to even out the pressure in the vial. That's what I've been told, too and that's what I do. I didn't have any problems with it so far.