• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 11th November 2015 
    Thanks

PWO aminos with peptides

Hi guys maybe you can help with this.. Post work I'm using a drink and also 25 min of cardio, this is before my post peptide pin, what are the optimal dosages of leucine, glutamine and BCAA? 30 minutes after peptide shot I have my post meal but wanted to optimize the pulse with nutrients before I eat as not to blunt the ghrp.
  2. #2 11th November 2015 
    Thanks
    I would pin immediately after weights and have your aminos at this time. Then do 25-30 min of cardio then have a meal or shake.
  3. #3 11th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Thanks I will take l-leucine with the pin, I was wondering what dosage of that? then after cardio my BCAA and post meal.
  4. #4 11th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mack View Post
    Thanks I will take l-leucine with the pin, I was wondering what dosage of that? then after cardio my BCAA and post meal.
    5g (one heaping teaspoon) of L-Leucine
  5. #5 11th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by AdamW View Post
    5g (one heaping teaspoon) of L-Leucine
    Great, but does it make a difference if I pin immediately after workout or can it wait until after cardio and drive home approximately 40mins.
  6. #6 11th November 2015 
    Thanks
    For maximal fat burn it'd be better to pin way before cardio. That way, the GH spike has time to act and cause FFAs to be released into your system. If your main goal is fat loss, you might even consider pinning at home right before you leave for the gym. Once you pin, it takes 30-60 min before you have FFAs released into your system to be burned off.
  7. #7 11th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Wow, I would pin @ work say 3pm begin workout @ 4-5:30 then cardio, I would then have my post meal? I was working out, cardio then pin 45 min later post meal. It would be better for body recomp to try your way?
  8. #8 11th November 2015 
    Thanks
    If you can time your pin so that it's 60min prior to your cardio that would be perfect. Definitely better to pin before cardio than after cardio.
  9. #9 11th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Thanks will give it a shot, pinning ghrp2+mod29 in the afternoon, @ am and before bed using mod1-29 and Ipam. In for long term recomp.
  10. #10 3rd December 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by AdamW View Post
    If you can time your pin so that it's 60min prior to your cardio that would be perfect. Definitely better to pin before cardio than after cardio.
    That's what I thought so, too. It's better to pin prior cardio compared to doing it after.