• Forum Login or
  • Register

Thread: forgot to take

1. #1 29th July 2015 
    Thanks

forgot to take

Hello guys. I am just seeking some advice. I forgot to inject my hcg before test e injection. Can I take both hcg & test e in one day? Or should I skip the hcg until my next injection of hcg?

thanks a lot
  2. #2 29th July 2015 
    Thanks
    So let's say you are taking 200iu twice a week, if you have forgot to take it just inject it next day but keep 400iu/week
    Last edited by David; 29th July 2015 at 12:23 PM.
  3. #3 2nd September 2015 
    Thanks
    You can double your dosage at your next intake but don't make it a habit.
  4. #4 3rd September 2015 
    Thanks
    For me, you just have to make sure that you suffice the intake you have for the week. But you have to make sure that you would not forget it again in the coming weeks. It would be more effective if you follow how it should be shot. Just like regular medicine.
  5. #5 4th September 2015 
    Thanks
    I think it is okay to catch up the next day but do not make it a habit. Always make sure that you do not mess up with your schedule or your body might suffer. I am not sure if it would not be effective but just like any drug, perpetuity is needed. Best of luck to you, OP!
  6. #6 8th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mooray View Post
    You can double your dosage at your next intake but don't make it a habit.
    This is true. You can catch up but if you will make this a habit, there is no sense for you to continue taking it. You have to keep the discipline, that is why it is called a regimen. I am old and I tend to slip on the remembering department but I have a huge whiteboard at home to check my activities on a daily basis and I suggest that you make your own checklist, too.
  7. #7 8th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Oh you have to be careful! It is not good to skip. It is like a contraceptive pill. lol

But seriously, you should make sure that you will not forget. It is a responsibility that you need to remember so that you can get the effect that you want in the exact time the drug promises you. You can set your phone in alarm so that you won't forget.
  8. #8 11th September 2015 
    Thanks
    There were times when I forgot to inject my HCG on time. What I did was inject it as soon as I remembered that I forgot to take one. I had to do it to catch up with my weekly dose. In your case, I think it is just okay to inject HCG and test e at the same day. However, I think it is better to inject them several hours apart. Just like what other people said, it is not a good thing to keep on forgetting your HCG schedule as HCG is much more effective once you follow a certain schedule.
  9. #9 11th September 2015 
    Thanks
    It's alright to take both in one day. You can also inject both one day apart if you want to (and I recommend this one). You should not wait until your next HCG session. If you do that, then you won't be able to fulfill your weekly dose of HCG, honey. Next time, set an alarm that will remind you when you should inject HCG and test e to avoid skipping a session.
  10. #10 11th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Forgetting it once is okay, but do not make it as a habit. It won't be as effective as it should be if you do not get it on time. For me, it is just okay to inject test e and hcg on the same day. You should not wait for your next hcg injection session. Instead, you should find a way to cope up with your weekly dose.
  11. #11 11th September 2015 
    Thanks
    I suggest injecting test e and hcg on different days. You can inject test e now and hcg tomorrow. I think that would be better. Anyway, you should not wait for the next schedule for you to inject hcg unless you are willing to double your hcg dose on that day. Anyway, you should not forget these things. It is very important to follow your schedule on injecting hcg and test e so it can show you the results you are expecting.
  12. #12 11th September 2015 
    Thanks
    I think you can take both in the same day occasionally but I wouldn't recommend it as a set routine.

I'm sure that everybody forgets once in a while and then doubles up. I don't think there's any risk involved but like I said, I wouldn't make a habit of it just in case
  13. #13 29th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Forgetting can't be avoided, but just make sure it doesn't happen often. David is right, if ever you forget, just inject the next day, but keep 400iu/week, if you are taking 200iu twice a week.