• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 24th November 2015 
    Thanks

do sarms need pct?

Hi everyone. I'm new here. Been doing a bit research and have some questions. Do most SARMS suppress testosterone so I need to a pct? I've been reading contradicting things that ostarine needs to be cycled and have a pct? I just turned 19 yesterday and read a few people say to stay away from osta so young. I'm looking into mk677 by itself though too and hear contradicting things about that too in terms of safety and cycling. P. S. If recommending supps I can't pin anything currently.
  2. #2 24th November 2015 
    Thanks
    MK677 will not suppress your endocrine system and is generally safe to take. All sarms suppress your testosterone production so a pct with a serm such as nolvadex is always recommended to be safe. MK677 is an oral Growth hormone secretagogue and enhances your gh pulse and can be about somewhere similiar to taking 2-4 ius of hgh a day.
  3. #3 24th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Is Nolvadex oral? And these get the green light with my age?
  4. #4 24th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Yamaha View Post
    Is Nolvadex oral? And these get the green light with my age?
    Nolvadex is oral yes.
  5. #5 24th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Another option would be a combination of ghrp/ghrh, works great if you're not against pinning into your subcutaneous fat layer, Also as you may know increased production of GH is good for your skin, ligaments, tendons, joints, muscle repair, will help build lean mass and lean you out as well. If you're not ready to run a sarms or steroid cycle, the right combination of peptides will do you good.
  6. #6 24th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Ok cool. I definitely would handle a Sarm cycle. Ostarine seems like it would be good. Now since ostarine is a Sarm it works similar to Anabolics. So the gains will be harder to keep than something like mk677? The reason I can't pin is that I am still living with my parents and they would not approve of anything injectable and assume it's Anabolics. I know that sounds stupid by please don't bash on that. Why do some people run osta in come pct? Are they just stupid?
  7. #7 24th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Gains are extremely keep able with a sarms cycle, if you're looking to bulk up then i wouldn't say a solo mk677 cycle would be what you're looking for. People run osta in steroid pct because it is anti catabolic and will help you keep your gains after a hard cycle, where you are at your most catabolic.
  8. #8 24th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Yamaha View Post
    Ok cool. I definitely would handle a Sarm cycle. Ostarine seems like it would be good. Now since ostarine is a Sarm it works similar to Anabolics. So the gains will be harder to keep than something like mk677? The reason I can't pin is that I am still living with my parents and they would not approve of anything injectable and assume it's Anabolics. I know that sounds stupid by please don't bash on that. Why do some people run osta in come pct? Are they just stupid?
    You shouldn't need to run osta into pct after an ostarine cycle. Just use, nolvadex and make sure your macros/cals and workout are on point. You could always ad mk677 for extra benifts, but growth hormone releasing pepides(such as mk677) are best taken in the long run for gains and is good for just about any cycle/pct. Also people use cardarine(GW 1516) during pct because its non hormonal and is anti catabolic as well as an incredible leaning agent.
  9. #9 24th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Ostarine in pct is usually lower dose than a cycle and is ran for only the first two weeks of pct.
  10. #10 24th November 2015 
    Thanks
    How would this sound as a first ever cycle. Run mk677 continuously because it seems like it's safe to do so and will help with gains in general as well as help with leaning out? 25mg of osta a day for 8 weeks and then cycle into the Nolva? Don't know how long pct. As well as can I jump on a new cycle after pct right away?
  11. #11 24th November 2015 
    Thanks
    PCT for 4 weeks at 20mg a day for the first 2 weeks then 10mg a day for the last 2 weeks, you can jump back into a cycle after pct, make sure to pick up an aromatase inhibitor as well since ostarine can cause gyno. a great AI is exemestane ran at 25mg every other day.
  12. #12 24th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BeatJeff View Post
    PCT for 4 weeks at 20mg a day for the first 2 weeks then 10mg a day for the last 2 weeks, you can jump back into a cycle after pct, make sure to pick up an aromatase inhibitor as well since ostarine can cause gyno. a great AI is exemestane ran at 25mg every other day.
    Now is exemestane oral and is it run every other day while using osta or the pct for it, what's s4?
  13. #13 24th November 2015 
    Thanks
    While using ostarine, but you may not have gyno sides/estro related side on osta, everyone is different but it can't hurt to be safe, gyno sucks. The nolva will take care of any estro sides during pct. And yes exemestane is oral.
  14. #14 24th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BeatJeff View Post
    While using ostarine, but you may not have gyno sides/estro related side on osta, everyone is different but it can't hurt to be safe, gyno sucks. The nolva will take care of any estro sides during pct. And yes exemestane is oral.
    Man titties basically? Do you think it will be a good combo with mk677 run continuously? I know this is gonna be stupid especially with how long I've been training but I never count my macros, can you link me a good source for me to just read on how to?
  15. #15 24th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Carbs and protein are 4 cals per gram while fat is 9 cals per gram and alcohol is 7 cals per gram. Usually it is generally a good idea to get 1-1.5 grams of protein per lb of lean body mass while filling the rest in with carbs and fats. People usually pick a high carb low fat diet since its regarded as having optimal gains just be aware on your calorie intake because even though ostarine and mk-677 are great nutrient partitioners, they can't do anything for you to stop fat gain.
  16. #16 29th November 2015 
    Thanks
    You are going to experience suppression anytime if you exceed 4 weeks of using Ostarine, s4 and LGD. You don't really need a full pct but you need proper recovery when you are suppressing yourself in any way.