• Forum Login or
  • Register

Thread: ghrp alone

1. #1 23rd November 2015 
    Thanks

ghrp alone

There have been claims on other forums that dosing 200mcg of GHRP-6 is just as effective (or a little bit less) as dosing GHRP with Mod GRF.

I've tried using the search function and nothing has popped up so I thought I might ask in here.
  2. #2 23rd November 2015 
    Thanks
    It isn't. Nor is it more cost effective either, in a dollar per dollar, unfortunately.
  3. #3 3rd December 2015 
    Thanks
    It’s a common choice to combine a GHRH with a GHRP, but excellent results are often obtained without doing so. A preferred choice of GHRH is Mod GRF 1-29 (also known as CJC-1295 without DAC.)
  4. #4 26th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Porzingis View Post
    There have been claims on other forums that dosing 200mcg of GHRP-6 is just as effective (or a little bit less) as dosing GHRP with Mod GRF.

I've tried using the search function and nothing has popped up so I thought I might ask in here.
    I would definitely prefer using GHRP with MOD GRF than just dosing 200 mcg of GHRP-6. Remember, Mod GRF is a great add on because it offers something better than you can't get when you are using GHRP as a stand-alone.
  5. #5 26th January 2016 
    Thanks
    I doubt it. Doubling the dose of GHRP won't give too much difference considering that it is still GHRP. If you want to get greater benefits, choose something different other than GHRP to add in your GHRP. Choose ipam or MOD GRF
  6. #6 28th January 2016 
    Thanks
    I am just curious. I want to run GHRP alone as I want to cut cost. However, it feels like it won't be that effective basing on your comments. If I run it with GRF, would the price of GRF and GHRP still cheaper than an HGH?
  7. #7 28th January 2016 
    Thanks
    I have heard that taking GHRP alone won't give you too much benefits at all. This is why it is so much better if you choose ipamorelin if you are planning to use a stand-alone peptides.
  8. #8 28th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mrfitness View Post
    I have heard that taking GHRP alone won't give you too much benefits at all. This is why it is so much better if you choose ipamorelin if you are planning to use a stand-alone peptides.
    Ipamorelin is GHRP aswell. It's more expensive because it doesn't affect prolactin and cortisol. And actually it's weaker then GHRP-2 or GHRP-6 so adding Mod GRF1-29 or CJC DAC is a must in my opinion.
  9. #9 28th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by bigboy22 View Post
    I am just curious. I want to run GHRP alone as I want to cut cost. However, it feels like it won't be that effective basing on your comments. If I run it with GRF, would the price of GRF and GHRP still cheaper than an HGH?
    I don't know how much you are spending on your HGH, but yes the cost should still be cheaper then HGH even if you take them at saturation doses multiple times a day. But there are many different ways how to take them and lower the cost.