• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 18th November 2015 
    Thanks

Torn Rotator Cuff

Is there anyway to heal this injury naturally? I've had problems with my shoulder before, but haven't had them diagnosed. If the rotator cuff is torn can it be healed by rest and then later working out the shoulder?
  2. #2 18th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Probably but it might take very long time. Also check out some rotator cuff exercises with very light weights.
  3. #3 18th November 2015 
    Thanks
    I would suggest to take a look at BPC 157. I used it to successfully heal my rotator cuff problems. Here is some study Effect of pentadecapeptide BPC 157 on rotator cuff tear injury in rat (844.9)
  4. #4 18th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Just naturally it will take a lot longer, but you also need to be concerned about mobility and building the strength back up, and that can take even longer without any help.
  5. #5 19th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Dang there's a peptide for everything. I'll have to check out BPC 157 if it helped you out. I just figured going natural instead of to a physical therapist might save me some money. Could end up costing more too I'm aware.
  6. #6 19th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Where cost is concerned, peptides as I'm sure your aware aren't cheap so unless I was 100% sure they would help, like you say it might work out more expensive using them in the long run.
  7. #7 19th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pwarbi View Post
    Where cost is concerned, peptides as I'm sure your aware aren't cheap so unless I was 100% sure they would help, like you say it might work out more expensive using them in the long run.
    You may be right. Maybe I'll just get a check up with a physical therapist and see what they think.
  8. #8 20th November 2015 
    Thanks
    I'd at least get the prices first and then you can check on the cost. Obviously I think peptides will help but like I said it's just the cost of your just taking them for that.

If you plan on taking peptides anyway then there's not an issue, but just for recovery might be expensive. Good luck with your recovery anyway, whichever way you decide to go.
  9. #9 4th December 2015 
    Thanks
    I think you can save more if you have it directly checked by a physical therapist. This way, the problem will be properly identified and the treatment might be a lot cheaper compared to using peptides, although the healing and recovery process might be longer.