• Forum Login or
  • Register
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 1st time on HGH

1. #1 7th August 2015 
    Thanks

1st time on HGH

I am 32 years old and 260lbs. And yesterday I started to take human growth hormone for the first time ever.
    I have never used anything except creatine. I have been training every day for only a last couple of months.
    I am starting 2iu a day, I have clean diet, and have increased my cardio recently.
    My goal is to lose fat but I am interested in the other effects(sexual, mental, endurance, etc).
    I'm injecting 1iu in the am and 1iu pm before sleep.
    And yes it's not cheap but I am willing to sacrifice to run it for as long as possible.
  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Jass For This Useful Post:

Semin (20th August 2015)

3. #2 7th August 2015 
    Thanks
    So I took first 1iu yesterday and another one this morning. Not sure if it can be working that fast but I woke up with a smile on my face. Maybe just a placebo?. I noticed tingling in my feet as well. So I guess my stuff is good.
    I plan to use it for a minimum of 1 year
    I would like to hear about other peoples first time and experience in 1st month.
  4. #3 7th August 2015 
    Thanks
    At first, you might get very exhausted and depends on the HGH brand but you should get tingling, numbness in your limbs. I prefer to use GH first thing in the AM only one shot a day. Your HGH levels are high at night when you sleep either way.
  5. #4 7th August 2015 
    Thanks
    What brand are you using?
  6. #5 7th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lawrence View Post
    What brand are you using?
    Generic with blue tops
  7. #6 7th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Everything looks good to me, 2iu may be too low for fat loss but it is definitely sufficient for wellbeing benefits. Just for your knowledge, usually 2-4IU is required for some good fat loss results.
  8. #7 7th August 2015 
    Thanks
    However I'd change the time when you take HGH. Your body makes its own HGH while you are sleeping, so if you have a injection before going to sleep you might be disturbing your natural GH production. I would just take 2iu a.m.

Good luck anyway
  9. #8 7th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Yes as Lawrence stated before 2iu may be not enough for fa burning. I would get atleast 5iu.
  10. #9 7th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Steven View Post
    At first, you might get very exhausted and depends on the HGH brand but you should get tingling, numbness in your limbs. I prefer to use GH first thing in the AM only one shot a day. Your HGH levels are high at night when you sleep either way.
    I totally agree. It's best to take your HGH in morning right after waking up
  11. #10 7th August 2015 
    Thanks
    So this is a little confusing, if the HGH might get us exhausted wouldn't it make sense to take it before going to bed and sleep? Why take it in the morning?
  12. #11 7th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunflogun View Post
    So this is a little confusing, if the HGH might get us exhausted wouldn't it make sense to take it before going to bed and sleep? Why take it in the morning?
    Tiredness from GH is associated with high doses, also these sides subside with time.

I know most people recommend not to take HGH before going to bed, because this could interrupt your natural GH release. If you are in your twenties, this might be good approach especially if you are not using synthetic GH for bodybuilding purposes. However most of pro bodybuilders blast their HGH before bed and report this being best method. I am doing the same, because i believe my natural GH is quite low and i don't miss much missing natural nigh-time release of GH.
  13. #12 8th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Your on the right track for now - keep it up and you will see more factors kicking in in a few weeks!
  14. #13 10th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Have been injecting 2iu in morning from saturday.
    And focusing on continuing to eat clean.
    Btw is it ok to use the same pin a few times?
  15. #14 10th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jass View Post
    Have been injecting 2iu in morning from saturday.
    And focusing on continuing to eat clean.
    Btw is it ok to use the same pin a few times?
    You may use the same pin once or twice, but insulin pins get worn out very fast and then becomes painful, i recommend don't use it more than two times, pins are cheap enough just buy them in bulk
  16. #15 10th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Ok and another question. When should I increase the dose? I am using2iu ed. But remember it's only my 1st week.
  17. #16 10th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Ok and another question. When should I increase the dose? I am using2iu ed. But remember it's only my 1st week.
    I used to inject 2 times a day. 1st in morning right after I wake up and second in late afternoon, i began with 4iu/day and increased up to 8iu. Just ensure you split the dose like 2iu 2 times a day for week one 3iu 2 times a day for week 2, then if money allows 4iu or 5iu 2 times a day for week 3
  18. #17 10th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lawrence View Post
    I used to inject 2 times a day. 1st in morning right after I wake up and second in late afternoon, i began with 4iu/day and increased up to 8iu. Just ensure you split the dose like 2iu 2 times a day for week one 3iu 2 times a day for week 2, then if money allows 4iu or 5iu 2 times a day for week 3
    I think about increasing my dose up to 4iu a day. 2iu in the morning and 2iu in the afternoon. What do you think?
  19. #18 10th August 2015 
    Thanks
    I think about increasing my dose up to 4iu a day. 2iu in the morning and 2iu in the afternoon. What do you think?
    Looks good. It's better to split doses to keep your levels high, if I remember correctly HGH stays in ur system for 4 hours, so using it 2 times a day keeps it in there for longer period of time..
  20. #19 10th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by maneken View Post
    Looks good. It's better to split doses to keep your levels high, if I remember correctly HGH stays in ur system for 4 hours, so using it 2 times a day keeps it in there for longer period of time..
    Okay thank you
  21. #20 10th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Btw I am really exhausted quite often. Especially in the daytime. It's a relaxing tiredness, not heavy. But I am sure if I close my eyes right now I will sleep in 5min or less...
    I am thinking that this is normal?