• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 2nd March 2012 
    Thanks

GHRP-6 and MOD GRF pin time

Hello there,
    For 2 weeks now i have been on these 2 peptides ,and i must say I am pretty impressed for now.But i have a thought i must cope with hope i can get help.
    Right now i do them 100mcg GHRP-6 + 100mcg MOD GRF in the morning , wait 30-35 minutes then eat and drink shake , then in mid afternoon i do 100mcg GHRP-6 only (due to cost of MOD GRF) wait 30-35 minutres again an eat protein , and last pin is 100mcg GHRP-6 + 100mcg MOD GRF after workout.Now the question is is this way ok.Will it be better if I do the last pin before bed and leave it this way, or to add in afternoon* 50 mcg of mod grf* and post workout dose to be the same 50 mcg MOD GRF + 100 mcg GHRP-6 , or the last option add in afternoon* 50 mcg of mod grf* and move last dose 50 mcg MOD GRF + 100 mcg GHRP-6* pre bed not post workout.Help will be much appriciated .
  2. #2 7th March 2012 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Re: GHRP-6 and MOD GRF pin time

Because cost was mentioned, be aware (as I am sure you already are) that a small hint of CJC/GHRH goes a long way - if you want to reduce the Mod GRF dosage to 25-50mcg (+GHRP)...can stretch the vial in that regard (while getting equivalent result).* I like your strategy and would love updates on how you adjust/gain from it, good luck!
  3. #3 18th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Are you using the two drugs - ghrp-6 and mod grf - at the same time? If yes, then how is the result? Is it great? Do you think it gives faster result than the others or not? I need your honest opinion.