• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 19th November 2015 
    Thanks

duration of results

I have been on my first week of peptides mod and ghrps but i know it take a little while for results to kick in for peptides and gh and build up in your system but exactly how long do you have to consistently be using it before you start to feel results. Is it 2-3 months??
  2. #2 19th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Results come on slow and are often easy to overlook (depending on the person). What you should notice after a week or two is improved sleep (possibly vivid dreams) as well as quicker recovery from workouts.
  3. #3 19th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Agreeing with above, its been about a year for me now. Its one of those things that every day you take a small step in a new direction. No one day apparently results in a significant change, but you look up after awhile and say, "Wow, I have gone far." I almost can't remember how my back would ache, or how my energy had waned. Certainly I noticed the sleep right away. I also recall a libido increase early on. Just stick with it knowing that this is a proven thing. I know its hard, but try not to look for a dramatic change every day.
  4. #4 19th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Another question is do you have to dose 7 days a week or can you take 2 days off a week is it ok or will it blunt the effectiveness.
  5. #5 3rd December 2015 
    Thanks
    You can use it daily. For more info and knowledge on peptides, here's a good summary/ guide on how to use them for maximum results: Complete step-by-step guide for peptide beginners

Another thing, they are right that you should not always look for dramatic changes. If you don't really pay too much attention to them, you'll notice one day how much you've gone and how different you are already.
  6. #6 14th January 2016 
    Thanks
    2 to 3 months is quite a very short time frame to see results. However, it is long enough to feel something different (probably, you can feel water retention during those months). Give it 6 months to 1 year to give you results.
  7. #7 14th January 2016 
    Thanks
    You will notice something within 2 to 3 months. However, the effects are not yet that visible unless it is a side effect. Anyway, just give yourself at least a year and you'll see amazing results.
  8. #8 18th January 2016 
    Thanks
    You can already notice something within just 2 to 3 months. However, it is not yet something that is praiseworthy. So, if I were you, I would think that I would get some results within a year. In that way, I would be able to avoid disappointment.
  9. #9 18th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by theplayboy View Post
    2 to 3 months is quite a very short time frame to see results. However, it is long enough to feel something different (probably, you can feel water retention during those months). Give it 6 months to 1 year to give you results.
    Yeah. Feeling something different is what I will be looking for in my 2-3 months of use. If I feel nothing, then I would feel like I am just wasting my money. However, I am very confident that I will feel something has changed after using it for 2-3 months. i'll get back into this thread when I actually feel anything already.