• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 19th November 2015 
    Thanks

legality of peps

What is the current federal law on peps? Just curious. Can you have them in your possession and not worry if you have a cousin that's DEA, who's gonna be here for Christmas and can tell you've been hitting something other than "lots of protein"? Maybe you could tell him you use peps instead of the aas without consequences.?
  2. #2 19th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mack View Post
    What is the current federal law on peps? Just curious. Can you have them in your possession and not worry if you have a cousin that's DEA, who's gonna be here for Christmas and can tell you've been hitting something other than "lots of protein"? Maybe you could tell him you use peps instead of the aas without consequences.?
    As long as you aren't selling them for human consumption it should be fine.
  3. #3 19th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Why tell anyone anything you don't have to? Your cousin don't need to know about your peptide usage. The phrase "growth hormone" is a HUGE negative in our society.
  4. #4 19th November 2015 
    Thanks
    How about if he asks about your size, you tell him you are hitting the weights harder lately? Or have a new training protocol? It sounds like you are expecting him to say something, odds are unless you walk around shirtless and flexing he isn't gonna say shit. If anything I'd bet he asks your girl instead. If he's a smaller guy I'd have to think he'd probably be scared to ask about it.
  5. #5 19th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Really the only thing that you could get in trouble over regarding peptide or protein use is if you are using/possessing a prescription product without prescription. Outside of that no peptides or proteins are illegal to have or use (as long as they are not prescription products you have without a prescription!), as far as I am aware.
  6. #6 19th November 2015 
    Thanks
    The "Not meant for human consumption" tag is simply to prevent the seller from being potentially responsible for selling you a product that could potentially cause you to get hurt. It is their "safety blanket" so you can't sue them if you get hurt from using their product... remember you click the check box saying you agree to their policy to not use them in the first place.
  7. #7 20th November 2015 
    Thanks
    I think it really depends on what country you are in. I would not be advertising you are using peptides, if you are in the United States. I mean you don't want to explain to the local PO-PO why you have syringes in your vehicle. They may not be enlightened.
  8. #8 25th November 2015 
    Thanks
    I know they are banned in my country but even if they were not, I would not go walking or riding or driving about with them on my person. I would keep it at home safe, especially from my children. You would have to research to find out the legality of peptides in your specific region. Where are you from?
    Last edited by meds; 25th November 2015 at 04:59 AM.
  9. #9 25th November 2015 
    Thanks
    I'm in the UK, and here the law is a little different.

It isn't actually illegal to have peptides (or even steroids) in your possession. It isn't even illegal to buy them from someone at your gym.

However, it is illegal to buy them over the internet or have them delivered to you via the mail.
  10. #10 26th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by johndaniels View Post
    I'm in the UK, and here the law is a little different.

It isn't actually illegal to have peptides (or even steroids) in your possession. It isn't even illegal to buy them from someone at your gym.

However, it is illegal to buy them over the internet or have them delivered to you via the mail.
    I've always thought that it was completely illegal to have peptides in your possession unless you have a prescription in the UK.