• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 19th November 2015 
    Thanks

peptides and hyperplasia

Searching, searching. Can someone throw me a bone and point to a solid article on this. Been trawling Google as well and found some hits, but I don't trust the sources.

I'm trying to understand the link between growth hormone, IGF and hyperplasia and where something like Mod GRF and GHRP fit in the picture. Is a combo of Mod GRF + GHRP-2 enough to stimulate hyperplasia or do I need to be injecting IGF???
  2. #2 19th November 2015 
    Thanks
    You are not going to see ANY muscle hyperplasia or muscle hypertrophy from using JUST Peptides, IGF, or GH. Burn fat, most likely, improve your skin? Most likely. Sleep better? Most likely. If you want to have growth then you are going to have to use the peptides, IGF or GH with STERIODS.., in particular TESTOSTEONE.
  3. #3 3rd December 2015 
    Thanks
    This is a good article: Myostatin inhibition by a follistatin-derived peptide ameliorates the pathophysiology of muscular dystrophy model mice

They've done testing on animals, specifically, on mice. They have observed both muscle hyperplasia and hypertrophy.