• Forum Login or
  • Register

Thread: peptides graph

1. #1 20th November 2015 
    Thanks

peptides graph

Everyone knows this one (otherwise it is best to keep on reading) :

pulse.jpg

But what if I take the HGH and peps together, how would it look like on the graph. I mean I take x amount of hgh 20 minutes before time=0 and peps at time is 0. In that way both pules would begin on time=0 and in theory you could put both waves on top of eachother right? So the value on time x on the GH + the value caused by peps on the same time. I imagine the rising half of the graph would be higher and the downfall far more prolonged. For my understanding it would be great to see how this graph would look like in the same X,Y frame and scale. No need for exact numbers but I am interested in the rough shape of it.
  2. #2 20th November 2015 
    Thanks
    I think it should be roughly the same shape as the blue area but higher and perhaps with a slightly more rapid rise.
  3. #3 20th November 2015 
    Thanks
    I've always wondered what the method of injection was for this graph? IV, IM or subq and what the differences would look like?
  4. #4 20th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Tor View Post
    I've always wondered what the method of injection was for this graph? IV, IM or subq and what the differences would look like?
    Also a good question! I quess it is not IV because the GH graph (red one) would be going up very fast (like almost a vertical line) and down very fast. The differences would be good to see in a graph, graphs always help me visualize and understand things more easily.
  5. #5 20th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Other View Post
    I think it should be roughly the same shape as the blue area but higher and perhaps with a slightly more rapid rise.
    Yes that is the rising part... the downfall is more diffucult. Blue one is going down fast and the red one is still rising and gradualy going down. Total HGH (red and blue combined) is not going down like the blue graph... but I can't imagine how it would look from time ~1.5 and further..
  6. #6 20th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Just be careful with the timing - you have the hgh and peptides (ghrp/mod grf) administration backwards in your post. The peptides (ghrp/mod grf) should be taken first, then 20 minutes later followed by hgh.
  7. #7 20th November 2015 
    Thanks
    It is going to look pretty much like it looks. If you use peptides at "0" +GH You will have a much larger initial pulse plus a continuous flow of GH, gradually diminishing for the next 12 hours. Plus the two other peptide created pulses at 10 and 20 hours. Now what could change it is if you broke up the 7.5iu in to two doses of 3.75iu using the 2nd dose at hour 12.
  8. #8 20th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Nice graph, thanks for share. It looks like it could be beneficial to shoot GHRP right after workout and HGH at any time of the day really.
  9. #9 20th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Other View Post
    I'd also think the shape should be roughly the same as the blue area also to be honest.

Your right that the rise would be a lot sharper aswell but will probably peak about the same height, depending in the person taking it of course. This is a rough guide and not absolute fact.
  10. #10 3rd December 2015 
    Thanks
    Yeah, I think so too that it's better to shoot GHRP after training and not really that particular on when you should shoot HGH.
  11. #11 4th December 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jaredwho View Post
    Yeah, I think so too that it's better to shoot GHRP after training and not really that particular on when you should shoot HGH.
    It really depends on your goals. If your goal is fatloss it's better to shoot ghrp/ghrh then do weight training and after that a cardio. And it is not recommended to shoot HGH together with peptides because it will blunt peptide effects. You should wait atleast 20 minutes before shooting small dose of HGH.
    Last edited by Abigail; 4th December 2015 at 10:27 AM.