• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 18th November 2015 
    Thanks

peptides and skin

I've been taking peptides, more specifically grf(1-29) and ghrp-2, for the past few months, netting me good muscle gains and decent fat loss.

I am curious about one thing though, that is the differences in the benefits between taking hgh and ghrps/ghrhs. Whereas peptides have virtually none of the negative sides that come with GH (carpal tunnel, numbness etc.), I wonder if they lack in the other benefits of GH (rejuvenation of skin tone, etc).

I raise this question as I really want to improve my facial skin tone via the benefits of growth hormone yet peptides have not done much for me so far. Perhaps I should switch to a gh protocol for a couple of months instead before reverting to peptides?
  2. #2 18th November 2015 
    Thanks
    I've been on the peptides for around 2 years and while I wouldn't say I've had no skin benefits I'd have to say they were pretty negligible.
  3. #3 18th November 2015 
    Thanks
    I've been on peptides about 4 months. I can't comment on skin tone since I haven't looked at it. I can say I did get a case of carpal tunnel and some hand numbness.
  4. #4 18th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Plenty of people actually report improvement in skin appearance from peptides. I know I initially did and then forgot about it for years. But now that I have been off peptides for a while I noticed that my skin does look worse.
  5. #5 18th November 2015 
    Thanks
    I truly believe that peptides improved my skin appearance. I can't speak to wrinkles because I am lucky to have some good genes in that area. But - skin color and color consistency maybe?
  6. #6 18th November 2015 
    Thanks
    I think with the use of a lot of peptides, the improvement one person gets will be different to another.

While some people say it's definitely improved there skin, others will say it's negligible, and others will say not at all.

One things for sure though, I haven't heard anybody say they've made their skin worse!
  7. #7 18th November 2015 
    Thanks
    I don't think peptides have any effect on the skin. I mean it helps to build muscles and if having muscles make your skin look better then I guess. Then again not everybody has the same reaction to these things.
  8. #8 19th November 2015 
    Thanks
    How much of peptides affect on appearance is placebo? I know it made me have a change in skin tone.
  9. #9 26th November 2015 
    Thanks
    I've read a lot of posts around here saying that their skin got better after using peptides.