• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 18th November 2015 
    Thanks

bac water vs 0.9% NaCL

Hi. Just received my peps. I was pretty sure that I had ordered bac water along with them, turns out I didnt! So I have NO bac water for reconstitution. But I do have some bacteriostatic 0.9% NaCl at home...
    So, should I go ahead and use the bac NaCl just as I would use bac water or should I be more patient and order bac water just to be sure?
    I've searched across the forum and some posts hint that bac NaCl should be as good as BW for reconstitution and shelf life, but nothing really clear cut about that...
    Someone please help? I really want to start using the peps today... Thanks
    edit: peps are MT2, IPA, GHRP6, Mod GRF.
  2. #2 18th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Yes, bac NaCl is just fine for your research peptides.
  3. #3 18th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Thanks mate.
  4. #4 18th November 2015 
    Thanks
    You can use sterile water, bacteriostatic, NaCl.
  5. #5 18th November 2015 
    Thanks
    You may use only sterile water but you risk the spread of bacteria over time in the vial. So it is best to add the bacteriostatic agent. That gives you what is known as bacteriostatic water (sterile).

NaCl is usually added to mimic the content of blood. Adding that to either sterile water or bacteriostatic water (sterile) will not make a negative difference and is fine to use.
  6. #6 18th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Unnamed View Post
    You may use only sterile water but you risk the spread of bacteria over time in the vial. So it is best to add the bacteriostatic agent. That gives you what is known as bacteriostatic water (sterile).

NaCl is usually added to mimic the content of blood. Adding that to either sterile water or bacteriostatic water (sterile) will not make a negative difference and is fine to use.
    Thanks, that's what I was looking for!