• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 18th November 2015 
    Thanks

Anyone else had this happen?

I've been taking melanotan and have noticed that the skin around my genitals and scrotum sack has started to become really dark. I would post pictures, but I don't think that's appropriate. I know the pigmentation can change throughout ones skin, but I notice it especially darkening around the scrotum area. Anyone else had this problem?
  2. #2 18th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Is this problem really? These areas are generally darker, while i don't experience the same, it would not much of a problem for me.
  3. #3 18th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Yeah it is a problem. It's not aesthetically pleasing to my female partner. She doesn't even want to go down there anymore. Hopefully if I stop taking this crap the problem will be reversed. Otherwise I'm going to have to find a new lady.
  4. #4 18th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    If that's problem for you then leave your briefs on while tanning, melanotan will only affect areas exposed to UV.
  5. #5 18th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Remember it is not used to even out the coloration in your skin but rather to darken it. Therefore areas that are usually darker than others will get even darker.
  6. #6 19th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Damn that sucks. Oh well I guess it's a double layer of briefs on instead of my normal tighty whiteys when catching rays from now on.
  7. #7 19th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Zhen25 View Post
    Remember it is not used to even out the coloration in your skin but rather to darken it. Therefore areas that are usually darker than others will get even darker.
    Exactly that, and I think a lot of people get the wrong idea and do think it will give them an even tan. Like you say MT makes the skin darker no matter what, so if some parts of your body are naturally darker than others, then they will get even darker with the use of MT.
  8. #8 26th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Both Melanotan and Melanotan 2 were proven in the clinical setting to increase pigmentation without UV exposure, which is also confirmed by users that report tanning in areas of the body that don't see the light of day often. But, the process of tanning is greatly expedited by UV exposure. It is worth noting that tanning effects may not be uniform throughout the skin. This is partly because of the half life and distribution of the drug itself, but mainly as a response to the concentration of melanocytes within certain parts of the skin. Most will notice the greatest tanning effect on the face, arms, abdominal region. Moreover, our genitals have one of the highest concentrations of melanocytes making these areas to respond really well to the peptides in conjunction with UV exposure.
  9. #9 3rd December 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by PolyC View Post
    Yeah it is a problem. It's not aesthetically pleasing to my female partner. She doesn't even want to go down there anymore. Otherwise I'm going to have to find a new lady.
    Yep, that's absolutely the right approach! I like it.
  10. #10 4th December 2015 
    Thanks
    I wonder why many women like guys who are a bit darker but when it comes to down under, they don't?
  11. #11 8th December 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by peptidenoob View Post
    I wonder why many women like guys who are a bit darker but when it comes to down under, they don't?
    I don't really mind at all, but if I notice that my partner's balls become darker and darker, I'll be really bothered with it. Lol.
  12. #12 9th December 2015 
    Thanks
    I think the main thing here is that there's no actual damage being done to that specific area, and the most common problem will be the way the area looks.

If it's causing massive problems in a relationship then I'd be more worried about the actual relationship than anything else, as a partner that's put off you by the way some parts of your body look, may not be as close as you think they are.
  13. #13 10th December 2015 
    Thanks
    I really don't think this should be an issue as long as it is no causing any damage. You have to be prepared for some side affects.
  14. #14 10th December 2015 
    Thanks
    I completely understand how this would feel. I mean, if my balls get darker, I would also be worried. Although it didn't cause any damage, it won't be pretty to look at and it would really be very uncomfortable.
  15. #15 4th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Thanks guys for the responses. Yeah it's been a bumpy ride to say the least. At least it's sort of went back to normal. Think it might have just been bruising of the skin or what not.
  16. #16 26th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by PolyC View Post
    Yeah it is a problem. It's not aesthetically pleasing to my female partner. She doesn't even want to go down there anymore. Hopefully if I stop taking this crap the problem will be reversed. Otherwise I'm going to have to find a new lady.
    Oh crap. That is indeed a problem if it is affecting your sex life. Anyway, probably, it would help if you would lessen your time in tanning booths. Also, try to wear underwear while in tanning booth to prevent that part from getting darker.