• Forum Login or
  • Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 16th September 2015 
    Thanks

Can Peptides Help with sleep?

I have some real problems sleeping. I am wondering if peptides can help with sleep? I have tried various things, and am immune to many of them now sadly, so it is one of the things that I am concerned about. I don't know if HGH is safe so I probably wouldn't use that. Other peptides that might be helfpul with sleep? I would be interested in finding out.
  2. #2 16th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Yes, there is what we call delta sleep-inducing peptides. It is best known for helping the user have a better sleep. A daily dose of 100 mcg is enough for you to guarantee a sound sleep. I know a lot of people who are using this one. On my part, I am an hgh user and I do not have any problems with my sleeping habit so I do not really need it.
  3. #3 16th September 2015 
    Thanks
    DSIPs are ideal for helping you sleep. There traces of these peptides in mammalian breast milk (including human milk) to ensure babies get enough sleep for growth and developement. They also have a bonus, they relieve stress and can be used tentatively as anti-convulsants.
  4. #4 16th September 2015 
    Thanks
    I agree with their suggestion. Delta sleep-inducing peptides or DSIP is really a great product that can improve your sleep a lot better. Even with just a low dose of 100mcg, you can already experience its benefits. You will surely fall in love with this product once you have already started using it.
  5. #5 16th September 2015 
    Thanks
    It is true that peptides can help us have a better sleep at night. However, I am not using delta sleep-induving peptides. I am using other brands. Probably, I will try this product sooner to see if it really helps us get better sleep at night than other peptides product. hopefully, it will work great on me as well.
  6. #6 16th September 2015 
    Thanks
    HGH have improved my sleep alot. I sleep like a log since I started using it, and always feel well rested when I wake up.
  7. #7 16th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Human growth hormone can benefit you in many ways. One of these benefits is that it helps you improve your sleep. Thus, it can also brighten your mood as a good sleep is equivalent to a good mood. It can also help you become more productive since when a person gets sufficient amount of sleep, he/she can perform his/her tasks better.
  8. #8 16th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Peptides can definitely help a person sleep as others have already said. There seems to be a stigma attached to taking the regular sleeping pills that are prescribed by a doctor, and if you don't want to go down that route then I certainly think that giving peptides a try is worth a go.
  9. #9 16th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Yes, there are some peptides that can help you sleep better. You can try DSIPs. I know a lot of people who use it and are able to sleep well. I've never used it as I don't have any problem sleeping, but people that use it sleep well and usually wake up refreshed.
  10. #10 16th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Yes, peptides and even human growth hormone can make a big difference when it comes to your sleeping patterns. It can improve it a lot better! This is why peptides are also great for those people who are struggling with insomnia. Since hgh can help people sleep better, it also can help people look younger and fresher as they get enough amount of sleep and rest.
  11. #11 16th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Yes, peptides can help you have a good night sleep. This is why those who have insomnia are also recommended to use this drug. Aside from the fact that it improves your sleeping pattern, it also improves your skin due to the fact that it has great anti-aging properties that can make your skin look and feel smoother and younger.
  12. #12 16th September 2015 
    Thanks
    I have another question then? where can these peptides be located? Just doing a google search is that a way to find these products? I have never actually looked for peptides online, and are not sure how easy they are to locate. I have no doubt they are helpful with certain things, and can give you the sleep and well being you are looking for.
  13. #13 17th September 2015 
    Thanks
    One of the many benefits of using peptides is that it can give you a better sleep. I even thought that it was because I no longer have sleeping problem since I started using peptides that my skin improved big time. Then, I realize that my skin's improvement is another benefit of peptides. Peptides is surely one of a kind.
  14. #14 17th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Yes, you can use peptides for improving your sleep. HGH is safe as well. However, since you only intend to use the drugs for improving your sleeping pattern, then just settle with peptides as it is more affordable. HGH is recommended if you are really eager to speed up the process of toning your body.
  15. #15 17th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Sure. Go ahead! Use peptides for you to have a good night sleep. I can testify that it is really effective. The best thing about using peptides is that you will also be able to improve your skin while improving your sleep habit. It is a 2-in-1 product. It is not that expensive compared to other drugs.
  16. #16 17th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Of course! Peptides are being used by people struggling with insomnia to get a better sleep. If you have sleep problems, then you might want to try using peptides as well. Just use a low dose if that is the only purpose you have for using peptides. 2 IU a day is already enough for you to have a good sleep.
  17. #17 17th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Yes, peptides can help you have a great sleep. This is the reason why some doctors prescribe this drug to those patients who have a hard time sleeping at night. If you have an insomnia, then you can try using this drug. Just be sure to only take a low dose. 2 IU a day will already be good enough.
  18. #18 17th September 2015 
    Thanks
    I've never heard of DSIPs until now. You might be able to get them prescribed if you ask your doctor. They're often quite willing to help sort out any form of sleep problems, as they can lead to problems if not dealt with.
  19. #19 17th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Having a good sleep is just one of the many benefits we get to enjoy when we use peptides. So, yes! You can surely make use of peptides so you can cure/solve your sleeping problems. If you are using peptides for that reason alone, then I suggest to just take 2 IU a day. There is no need to inject a higher dose of peptides as you are not trying to build more muscles or lose some weight.
  20. #20 18th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Yes. Ever since I started using peptides, my sleeping habit has gotten better! Before, I find it difficult to sleep at night. Now, I can easily fall asleep without any problem. This is why I also wake up with a good mood. Who wouldn't wake up feeling better if you got enough sleep, right?