• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 10th November 2015 
    Thanks

Signs of a GH pulse

What are the subjective signs of a GH pulse?

I remember through adolesence when I was growing like a weed. I would often have really restful afternoon naps before my workouts & wakeup fully refreshed & energised. I also noticed I would get a tingling or itchy sensation in my gums & suspected this was something related to the hormones released during/after my restful sleep.

I know deep, restful sleep is often experienced by those using ghrp etc. overnight but what other signs are there of a natural GH pulse/peak?

I often get sleepy mid afternoon, but is this just a symptom of insulin dump after my lunch time meal?

Any input appreciated.
  2. #2 10th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Edz View Post
    What are the subjective signs of a GH pulse?

I remember through adolesence when I was growing like a weed. I would often have really restful afternoon naps before my workouts & wakeup fully refreshed & energised. I also noticed I would get a tingling or itchy sensation in my gums & suspected this was something related to the hormones released during/after my restful sleep.

I know deep, restful sleep is often experienced by those using ghrp etc. overnight but what other signs are there of a natural GH pulse/peak?

I often get sleepy mid afternoon, but is this just a symptom of insulin dump after my lunch time meal?

Any input appreciated.
    IMO, yeah the insuline dump after lunch is your culprit. I don't think it necessarily has to be a sugar or high GI carb to get this sleepy feeling following lunch, as I only use sweet potatoes as my lunch time carb and experience the same as you.
  3. #3 10th November 2015 
    Thanks
    OK. It is what I suspected also. I also thought the tiredness may also be related to a gh pulse occuring.

If anyone could state what indicators to look for when a pulse is peaking it would be quite valuable imo giving yourself a better understanding of what's occuring when these symptoms/signals begin to manifest.
  4. #4 10th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Well I have injected 100mcg of GHRP-2 and 100mcg of mod GRF1-29 up to five times a day and never gotten sleepy following an injection so sleepyness after administration of peptides isn't the best sign of a gh pulse. I have found that sometimes my outer chest muscles become sort of tightly wound as if I need to stretch them out following peptide adminstration (especially injecting soon before a workout). Another sign is sausage fingers as well as your limps falling asleep (becoming numb) during sleep.
  5. #5 10th November 2015 
    Thanks
    I find that I get a tingling sensation in lower legs and feet and lower arms and hands. Not nearly as intense as the carpal tunnel syndrome I used to get with rHGH but nevertheless noticeable. Currently I'm using GHRP2 and GRF 1-29 but when I used GRHP6 along with the grf I also got a short rise in BP.
  6. #6 11th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Thanks guys. I will take the onset of tiredness then as a sign. Do you ever experience a tingling sensation in your gums after administration? This is what I used to get as a young guy when I felt I was growing.
  7. #7 11th November 2015 
    Thanks
    So a tingling sensation in the extremities is a sign of a potentional GH pulse?
  8. #8 11th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Everybody is different. Some people may get tingling in certain parts of their body, and it very well may be directly related to their peptide usage, but that does not mean that eveybody will experience the same thing. I only feel slightly hypoglycemic sometimes after administration with no other sides to speak of really.
  9. #9 12th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Edz View Post
    Thanks guys. I will take the onset of tiredness then as a sign. Do you ever experience a tingling sensation in your gums after administration? This is what I used to get as a young guy when I felt I was growing.
    I haven't tried getting a tingling sensation on my gums, but I did on my extremities.