• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 10th November 2015 
    Thanks

newbie questions

It's been about 8 days since I started a peptide protocol.

1) Was using GHRP-6. Just received some GHRP-2. When switching over, should I expect any big changes or surprises?

2) Currently taking GHRP-6 and Mod GRF Post Workout. I'm getting some nasty insomnia from it. Have tried melatonin and GABA, which seem to help a bit, but still not enough. I could hammer myself with sleeping pills every night, but don't consider that a viable long term solutions. Something in my hormonal axis must be getting thrown out of balance from the peptides. Any ideas?

3) I searched but couldn't find a definitive answer. If I pre-mix a pin with the two peptides, store it with an ice-pack - how long will it last before degrading? (Some days, I leave the house, drive a bit, long workout, etc. It might need to sit for 3+ hours.)
  2. #2 10th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Hey there.
    Try switching from GHRP-6 to Ipamorelin, it works purely as a GH releaser whereas the GHRP's also cause marginal cortisol and prolactin release which may cause sleep issues in some. If your dose of GHRP-6 is over 100mcg you could also consider lowering it.
    I'm not entirely sure about 3, but personally haven't had any problems carrying them around for a few hours, and that was without the ice pack!
    Good luck
  3. #3 10th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnED View Post
    Hey there.
    Try switching from GHRP-6 to Ipamorelin, it works purely as a GH releaser whereas the GHRP's also cause marginal cortisol and prolactin release which may cause sleep issues in some. If your dose of GHRP-6 is over 100mcg you could also consider lowering it.
    I'm not entirely sure about 3, but personally haven't had any problems carrying them around for a few hours, and that was without the ice pack!
    Good luck
    I also get the same insomnia from AAS. Some cortisol and/or prolactin are definitely possible cause.

Thanks!
  4. #4 10th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by zack View Post
    It's been about 8 days since I started a peptide protocol.

1) Was using GHRP-6. Just received some GHRP-2. When switching over, should I expect any big changes or surprises?
    Less hunger.

"2) Currently taking GHRP-6 and Mod GRF Post Workout. I'm getting some nasty insomnia from it. Have tried melatonin and GABA, which seem to help a bit, but still not enough. I could hammer myself with sleeping pills every night, but don't consider that a viable long term solutions. Something in my hormonal axis must be getting thrown out of balance from the peptides. Any ideas?"

Move the dosing further away from bed.

"3) I searched but couldn't find a definitive answer. If I pre-mix a pin with the two peptides, store it with an ice-pack - how long will it last before degrading? (Some days, I leave the house, drive a bit, long workout, etc. It might need to sit for 3+ hours.)"

You should probably be okay in that time frame.
  5. #5 10th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Thanks. I really appreciate it.

Also, getting my Cortisol and Prolactin tested this week. (Thinking they might be possible causes of the insomnia.)
  6. #6 13th January 2016 
    Thanks
    When you are switching from one product to another, it is recommended not to expect drastic changes to avoid disappointments. Unless, you are switching to a whole new product (such as from peptides to insulin or vice versa), then you might expect a unique result.
  7. #7 29th January 2016 
    Thanks
    When switching over, you should not expect anything. Always prepare for the worst possible scenario - that the new peptides won't give you great results. In this way, you can avoid disappointments and welcome success as a surprise.
  8. #8 2nd February 2016 
    Thanks
    There might be some changes in shifting from GHRP 2 to GHRP 6. However, I won't say that it would be a drastic change considering they are both GHRP. If they were two different products (I mean if they were not both peptides), then you might be able to expect something REALLY different with the results.