• Forum Login or
  • Register

Thread: very deep sleep

1. #1 10th November 2015 
    Thanks

very deep sleep

Hey guys,

I'm taking my peptides for 2 days now.

Haven't noticed anything yet (obviously) except for the deep sleep. I sleep like a rock thats ten feet underground, I really like it. However, it is IMPOSSIBLE for me to get up in the morning. I will get 8-10 hours of sleep and continue to feel groggy, similar to that of a hangover. Anyone else get that?
  2. #2 10th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Yeah same here to the point that I do not pin pre bed. It may not be optimal, but I need my sleep so I will pin at another times.
  3. #3 10th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Vitaly View Post
    Hey guys,

Haven't noticed anything yet (obviously) except for the deep sleep. I sleep like a rock thats ten feet underground, I really like it. However, it is IMPOSSIBLE for me to get up in the morning. I will get 8-10 hours of sleep and continue to feel groggy, similar to that of a hangover. Anyone else get that?
    It's wearing off with time, it'll need a couple of weeks to get adapted to it.
  4. #4 10th November 2015 
    Thanks
    This sounds really good if you have the time for so much sleep. Sleep can only be good for you. It is good to know that it will wear off after a few weeks and that you will be able to take control of it. I could go for this! I have to wonder how it affects your sleep patterns and why?
  5. #5 12th November 2015 
    Thanks
    That happens because you've just started using peptides. Hopefully, it will come off eventually. It's a good thing though that you're not experiencing anything serious.
  6. #6 12th November 2015 
    Thanks
    So is it possible that you also experience vivid dreams, just like what the other member experienced if you take peptides? When your sleep is really deep, that's when most vivid dreams happen.
  7. #7 12th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Vitaly View Post
    Hey guys,

I've had deep sleep but that happened after more than a week of using peptides.
  8. #8 26th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by uchihasasuke View Post
    So is it possible that you also experience vivid dreams, just like what the other member experienced if you take peptides? When your sleep is really deep, that's when most vivid dreams happen.
    It's possible, but I wouldn't say that peptides can cause vivid dreams.
  9. #9 27th November 2015 
    Thanks
    We should't say that peptides casue this and that, but most of the things you are feeling changing or never been happened before can be happening because of the peptides you are on.

Always keep that in mind, and tell to other people so there are more and more we get to know about how certain people react to certain peptides.
  10. #10 29th November 2015 
    Thanks
    All of us don't experience the exact same thing. I don't really know about the vivid dreams, but it doesn't mean it doesn't happen just because we didn't experience it. Who knows? Having vivid dreams may have happened since people started using peptides.