• Forum Login or
  • Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: snoring

1. #1 9th November 2015 
    Thanks

snoring

Since I started my peptide regimen I've started snoring to the point my gf wont even sleep in the same room with me anymore. I mean I snored a little before but according to her its 100x worse now (she doesnt know about the peptides so its not some excuse to get me to not use them or something). I read where someone on another board said GH had done the same thing to him.

Anyone else? Ideas about a possible fix or maybe even the reason why this happens?
  2. #2 9th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Could be alot of things. I would schedule a sleep study to be sure you don't have sleep apnea and from there visit an ear nose and throat doctor to see if there are any serious underlying problems. If you're fine in those areas, then I would just give up the nightly peptides.
  3. #3 9th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Well your snoring may not be related to your peptide use. Why don't you try an experiment and try not taking the peptides for awhile and see if there is any improvement in your snoring. It may not be related to the peptides at all. You may have some other issue going on that you are not aware of that could be causing the snoring.
  4. #4 10th November 2015 
    Thanks
    It also could be that your very tired lately, that's why you've been snoring heavily.
  5. #5 10th November 2015 
    Thanks
    I just read an article now, snoring usually means a more serious health condition, like sleep apnea.
  6. #6 10th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Idealer View Post
    Could be alot of things. I would schedule a sleep study to be sure you don't have sleep apnea and from there visit an ear nose and throat doctor to see if there are any serious underlying problems. If you're fine in those areas, then I would just give up the nightly peptides.
    I think I'll try giving up the nighttime dose of peptides first. I dont really have a grand or whatever it might cost to drop on a sleep study and Dr visit.
  7. #7 20th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Snoring? This is quite a rare issue. If it causes you to snore, just stop using it or just change your peptides. Snoring is a sign that your health is not that great. Try to find peptides that won't cause you to snore. I am sure you'll find one as there are a lot of peptides to choose from.
  8. #8 20th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mack View Post
    I think I'll try giving up the nighttime dose of peptides first. I dont really have a grand or whatever it might cost to drop on a sleep study and Dr visit.
    Giving up the late night dose is probably the best idea for me. If it still does not work and you still keep on snoring, then try to do a doctor visit. probably, something wrong is going on and a doctor can help you determine it.
  9. #9 22nd January 2016 
    Thanks
    Well, I have not heard about peptides making you snore. This is the first case that I have read about it. Are you sure that it was because of peptides? Probably, you are using other products or probably, you are suffering from a certain health problem that makes you snore?
  10. #10 26th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Me and my wife are using peptides. So far, none of us snore. I think there is another factor that triggers your snoring. Sorry, I do not believe that your snoring is a result of using peptides.
  11. #11 28th January 2016 
    Thanks
    I do not think peptides can cause snoring. You better check the other products you are taking. Also, it is possible that you are just too stressed and tired these days.
  12. #12 29th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Well, just because peptides does not make you snore does not mean that it does not make other people snore. If he started snoring after using peptides, then there is a possibility that peptides is the culprit. If I were you, I would conduct an experiment. I would stay out of peptides for a while and observe if it makes my snoring problem better. If it does, then peptides might be the rea culprit of this.
  13. #13 10th February 2016 
    Thanks
    I guess your peptides intake has nothing to do with your severe snoring. You better get a checkup as snoring is usually related to heart problems. Get it check as soon as possible before it is too late.
  14. #14 16th February 2016 
    Thanks
    Snoring with peptides? I think it is not peptides' fault. I am so sorry, but what you are thinking is wrong. I have been using peptides for three years and even until now, I do not have snoring problems.
  15. #15 17th February 2016 
    Thanks
    I don't think that your snoring problem has something to do with your peptides intake. I am 53 years old, a peptides users for years, but I don't have any snoring problem. Don't blame everything to peptides, mate.
  16. #16 18th February 2016 
    Thanks
    Snoring? Can peptides really cause it? Now, I am afraid that I might snore soon. Wait. I have read that if you snore, you have a problem in your lungs or heart or somewhere related. Does this mean that peptides can negatively affect our heart/lung's condition?
  17. #17 18th February 2016 
    Thanks
    If you are perfectly healthy, you should not be snoring. I suggest to get yourself checked. It is not the peptides' fault - I am sure of this! Anyway, pause using peptides first until you make sure that you are perfectly healthy to use it.
  18. #18 10th June 2016 
    Thanks
    Ways to Treat Snoring without Surgery

There are various kinds of medicines available in the market that claims to stop your habit of snoring. Or, there are few surgeries that doctors suggest to stop snoring permanently. You do not have to opt for any of these things, because there are much easier ways that can tackle the problem of snoring without you having to go under the knife.

Ways to Combat Snoring

1. Clean your nostril before sleeping-
    2. Keep on changing the sleeping positions-
    3. Breath in moist air
    4. Keep your lifestyle healthy
    5. Anti snoring nasal sprays
  19. #19 24th February 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mack View Post
    Since I started my peptide regimen I've started snoring to the point my gf wont even sleep in the same room with me anymore. I mean I snored a little before but according to her its 100x worse now (she doesnt know about the peptides so its not some excuse to get me to not use them or something). I read where someone on another board said GH had done the same thing to him.

Anyone else? Ideas about a possible fix or maybe even the reason why this happens?
    This is exactly what happened to me, did you find a ressolve mate?
  20. #20 24th February 2017 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    GH and especially GHRP2 & 6 will make you hold water, depending on how much you use it can become a problem.

When your body retains water airways will become obstructed and will cause snoring.
  21. The Following User Says Thank You to Semin For This Useful Post:

Cam87 (24th February 2017)