• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 9th November 2015 
    Thanks

I'm new to peptides, any advice?

I am 19, and I am trying to get into this a little bit. I live in the United States, so you can expect a few FDA regulations on what you might suggest.

What would be something I should try that isn't dangerous and good for building muscle tone. I don't want to go anywhere but natural with this, and I don't want to have anything that will damage my body or run the risk of trouble with my health down the road?

What can I really do with peptides? Synthetic hormones? What are those for?

I'm really interested in someone with experience in this to get back with me about these, sounds like these supplements and hormones may help me with my lack of muscle tone and possibly even joint issues from what I have read here thus far?
  2. #2 9th November 2015 
    Thanks
    You are too young to start using peptides. The ideal age is 30, as what most people will tell you.
  3. #3 9th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by burner09 View Post
    You are too young to start using peptides. The ideal age is 30, as what most people will tell you.
    I think this only applies to growth hormone releasing hormones and peptides, i don't see why other peptides can't be used by younger people. I i knew about melanotan back in days when i just started attending solarium at age 18 i would definitely take melanotan and would have saved skin and money on tanning sessions.
  4. #4 9th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Well, I am also new to peptides but learning a thing or two from this forum. I understand that 30 is a good age to start using, I am past that so I have no issues there. However, I would tread with caution being so young.
  5. #5 9th November 2015 
    Thanks
    I think he immediately assumed that it was gh-related peptides since op mentioned about toning up.
  6. #6 9th November 2015 
    Thanks
    How about you go working out?
  7. #7 9th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by burner09 View Post
    I don't see a reason why not to use growth hormone releasing peptides. His natural GH output is high but he can still benefit from using them. There is no scientic evidence that they will mess up his natural GH output like synthetic HGH.

OP If you are interested you should try combination of ghrp-2 and mod grf1-29. Higher levels of GH will speed up recovery, even at your age. You sould get more muscular and be able to workout more frequently. And yes they are good for joints as well. Peptides are great if you can afford them. I would run them as long as I could afford them.
  8. #8 9th November 2015 
    Thanks
    know that in most states or maybe all using peptides is considered to be illegal. I would not risk it. I would consult with my doctor to find out which substances might be legal for you to take. Also, bear in mind you may still be growing, so the use of peptides may not be a safe bet for you.
  9. #9 10th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by hulk View Post
    I don't see a reason why not to use growth hormone releasing peptides. His natural GH output is high but he can still benefit from using them. There is no scientic evidence that they will mess up his natural GH output like synthetic HGH.

OP If you are interested you should try combination of ghrp-2 and mod grf1-29. Higher levels of GH will speed up recovery, even at your age. You sould get more muscular and be able to workout more frequently. And yes they are good for joints as well. Peptides are great if you can afford them. I would run them as long as I could afford them.
    I agree with you, but since his gh output is really high, I think it's best to wait when he's older. Peptides are still really expensive, and they are not considered legal for a reason, so better safe than sorry, as what they say.
  10. #10 12th November 2015 
    Thanks
    And then, they are now saying that if you don't know how to use them responsibly, premature aging can occur, but I'm not really sure if this really true or not.
  11. #11 12th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by arlene_fits_in View Post
    And then, they are now saying that if you don't know how to use them responsibly, premature aging can occur, but I'm not really sure if this really true or not.
    Who are saying that? I would like to see some study about this subject.
  12. #12 13th November 2015 
    Thanks
    I've also not seen anyone say that it causes premature aging either and if people have, I'd like to see the cold hard facts and proof before I'd believe it.

There seems to be a lot of advice regarding what it can cause and what it can't, and it's hard to know what to believe sometimes. That's were forums like this are important as at least what being out in here is from people who have had real-time experience and not just people that have there own agendas.
  13. #13 14th November 2015 
    Thanks
    As always, with a topic that's getting more and more popular in the general public there is going to be many false claims and people making their own assumptions without any reliable sources. I suggest looking things up from forums such as this one (where there are many professionals/people with a lot of personal experience) and not making deductions based on nothing. Furthermore, we're on the Internet now - search engines will have tons of trusty documents.
  14. #14 16th November 2015 
    Thanks
    From what I know, eptides are small proteins that help stimulate new cells to grow and help skin cells to heal. With that said, I don't think it can cause premature aging, even when people use it at large doses.