• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 9th November 2015 
    Thanks

Peptides and Cancer Treatments?

I'm interested to know if there are any peptides being developed with the sole intent of treating cancer or repairing the body from damage done by malignancy and chemotherapy. We have the potential to do so many things with them, but I can't find very much on peptides and their relation to fighting cancers or treating them? Does anyone think that these might really hold a real potential to prevent or treat the disease, or am I just going off taking a shot in the dark with this?
  2. #2 9th November 2015 
    Thanks
    It's possible and hopefully, they'll go somewhere with this. I've always believed that peptides will eventually play an important role in medicine.
  3. #3 9th November 2015 
    Thanks
    I do believe that this may be the case and with some research you could probably find a private study going on. It would be really great if peptides prove to be helpful in cancer. We can always do with more types of cancer treatments that will render good results.
  4. #4 9th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by oraclemay View Post
    I do believe that this may be the case and with some research you could probably find a private study going on. It would be really great if peptides prove to be helpful in cancer. We can always do with more types of cancer treatments that will render good results.
    Yes, I agree with you. It's really a huge step in the medical field that they'll be able to find a cancer treatment that won't be harmful for the other organs in the body. I'm not an expert, but I think chemotherapy harms you more than doing good.
  5. #5 10th November 2015 
    Thanks
    They took a huge step when they used peptides to fight bacteria that are immune to antibiotics.
  6. #6 10th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Try - Imunofan from russia!!
    Join in the facebook cancer research group
    find out where to get what you need
    facebook cbd.thc.cancer.oil.nl
  7. #7 13th January 2016 
    Thanks
    I am still new when it comes to peptides but I highly doubt that there is a peptides solely for treating cancer. I mean, as of the moment, there is no real cure for cancer aside from chemotherapy.
  8. #8 6th April 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by bettythenewbie View Post
    I am still new when it comes to peptides but I highly doubt that there is a peptides solely for treating cancer. I mean, as of the moment, there is no real cure for cancer aside from chemotherapy.
    Promising addition or alternate to chemo is high dose THC + vegan diet.