• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 9th November 2015 
    Thanks

I'm losing a lot of weight, is there options for me?

I'm losing quite a lot of weight in fat, and possibly a little amount of muscle tone.

I work about a 10 hour shift that requires walking and constantly lifting up 50 pounds. So I am getting my exercise per say.

I am trying to compensate for my rapid loss of fat in my body by adjusting my muscle tone and size to counter my weight before I drop below 150lbs. I started off as 190lbs and now that the fat is gone I look like a victim of some horrific starvation, it is quite unappealing. I have tried working out, and my muscle mass is not going up at a rate anything less than substantial. I am looking for something to add to my nutrition that might help.

Keep in mind I am allergic to mango and strawberry so any product containing any trace of these is an absolute no go.

Also, I am not sure if any of these products have habit forming or addictive properties, but due to my abusive and easily addictive chemistry I'd rather stick to something natural.
  2. #2 9th November 2015 
    Thanks
    If you are already losing a lot of weight and you think that you look like a victim of some horrific starvation like what you had said and it is quite unappealing already then you should limit or lessen already your exercise regimen. Sometimes exercising too much is not good already and since you had achieved already your desired weight it is better that you put emphasis or attention now to eat natural foods that will help you to gain a little more muscle and to help you to look fit. You can consult a doctor to give you the list of foods that will help you in your weight problem that is right for your body.
  3. The Following User Says Thank You to ReadmeByAmy For This Useful Post:

i_can_do_it (18th February 2016)

4. #3 9th November 2015 
    Thanks
    You might want to think about being examined by a medical professional. Losing a lot of weight in a short period of time can usually mean that you have an illness.
  5. #4 9th November 2015 
    Thanks
    I suggest you to start eating more. GHRP-6 will help if you have problems with appetite.
  6. #5 9th November 2015 
    Thanks
    My advice would be to visit your doctor and check that there is no underlying cause for the dramatic weight loss. There probably isn't, but it's wise to check. Then, a healthy and, above all, well balanced diet is the way to go. Eat foods from all the main food groups, ensuring you get a good intake of calcium for your bones and vegetables and whole grains for roughage and to keep your skin in good condition. Personally I avoid ready meals and aim to eat food I know the contents of! Do you cook fresh foods for yourself? It really needn't take any longer to create well balanced nutritious meals from scratch.
  7. #6 9th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Having a physical job like you have, I'd look at upping the amount of calories you have in a day as a first step. While there are set guidelines as to what the daily allowance should be, they are just that, guidelines and don't take into account the amount of exercise a person gets.

If they say the average for a male is 2000 calories a day, if your burning 1800 a day because of your job and the amount of physical exercise you get, then obviously your going to lose weight.
  8. #7 20th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Try to reduce your daily dose. Also, try to increase the amount of food you consume in a daily basis. These are the things that I actually think would work to reduce your weight loss.
  9. #8 20th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ReadmeByAmy View Post
    If you are already losing a lot of weight and you think that you look like a victim of some horrific starvation like what you had said and it is quite unappealing already then you should limit or lessen already your exercise regimen. Sometimes exercising too much is not good already and since you had achieved already your desired weight it is better that you put emphasis or attention now to eat natural foods that will help you to gain a little more muscle and to help you to look fit. You can consult a doctor to give you the list of foods that will help you in your weight problem that is right for your body.
    I agree with doctor consultation. However, do not go to the doctor we usually go to when we feel ill. Instead, go to a dietitian or nutritionist. They will be able to help you to check in your daily diet and they will give you an advice on what food you should add or include in your diet.
  10. #9 24th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Just cut your dose and it should be fine. You should also try to change your workout routine. Probably, tyour workout routine is still for losing weight even when you should have aready switched to bulking up or toning workout routine.
  11. #10 28th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Eat more? Lessen the time you allocate for working out? Change your workout pattern? Lower your peptides or HGH dose? There are a lot of things you can actually do.
  12. #11 28th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Since your workout routine seems fine and since you do not want to resort to any chemical, substance or drugs if possible, the only way left for you is to eat more! You can skip mango and whatever other food you are allergic to though.
  13. #12 28th January 2016 
    Thanks
    If you start to really eat alot, then you will gain! If you have problems with your appetite then there are peptides and other supplements that will increase it.
  14. #13 29th January 2016 
    Thanks
    If you do not want to lose a lot of weight and do not want to give up peptides, you can change your food servings. Make it bigger. In that way, you will be able to maintain your current weight. Be careful not to overdo it if you do not want to gain weight as well.
  15. #14 30th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by bigboy22 View Post
    Eat more? Lessen the time you allocate for working out? Change your workout pattern? Lower your peptides or HGH dose? There are a lot of things you can actually do.
    You gave a brief yet helpful piece of advice. What you stated are definitely the only options for someone who is losing too much weight (and not loving it). Great!
  16. #15 2nd February 2016 
    Thanks
    The best thing to do is to lower your dose. I am sure that you would stop losing weight if you choose to do that. Also, try to watch your diet. Make sure you are not depriving yourself of the required nutrition.
  17. #16 9th February 2016 
    Thanks
    Double your calorie intake if you can. Let us see if you do not stop losing weight by that strategy. You might even gain weight by doing that. Also, lower your dose if you are using peptides or hgh.
  18. #17 18th February 2016 
    Thanks
    People!! What's wrong with you? The person did not even say that he/she is using peptides or hgh or what. Please take time to read before you comment anything. You are just wasting your time typing your comment when it won't really help.
  19. #18 18th February 2016 
    Thanks
    Anyway, what other people say here is true. Eat more. Try to blend carbs and protein. I do not usually recommend carbs, but since you are losing weight, you can try to experiment. Just be sure to consume more protein than carbs, okay? Also, just be sure to keep on exercising so the carbs won't make you get ugly fats.
  20. #19 18th February 2016 
    Thanks
    I understand why you want to go natural. However, peptides does not have addictive properties. You might want to give it a try. However, you should not just choose any peptides out there. You should choose something that is great in appetite boosting.