• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 6th November 2015 
    Thanks

test prop post injection pain..

I wish to cut my Test PROP with some grape seed oil. But I am unsure of how to make it sterile/how to store it. I do not have any vials to put it in. Any advice welcome.
  2. #2 6th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Grapeseed oil can be stored at room temperature. The easiest way to dilute your steroids would be to draw up the desired amount of oil into a syringe, attach a syringe filter to the syringe, attach a needle on the other end and squirt it directly into your vial that already contain the steroids. If you want to dilute it more than 3mL, you will need to use a separate sterile beaker or mason jar to put your steroids in. Make sure to place an empty needle in the vial to act as a vent to equalize the pressure
  3. #3 6th November 2015 
    Thanks
    I purchased some sterile grapeseed oil off of ebay for cheap. I then drew up my desired amount of test prop and then wiped the needle and drew up the desired amount of grapeseed oil. I normally cut it 1:1... worked great for eliminating the pain.
  4. #4 6th November 2015 
    Thanks
    The grape seed oil I got is just the regular kind from the super market. Can I sterilize it in the oven and then inject without filtering?
  5. #5 6th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Other View Post
    The grape seed oil I got is just the regular kind from the super market. Can I sterilize it in the oven and then inject without filtering?
    You can but it's nowhere close to safe unless it is sterilized using a proven method.
  6. #6 6th November 2015 
    Thanks
    No one should be in such a rush they can not have order a couple .21 μm syringe filters so they can do it right. I filter almost all compounds that are going to injected that can be filtered before I use it.
  7. #7 6th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Order grape seed oil as pharma grade and make sure it is already filtered. You have to pay attention as some of the GSO is claimed to be sterile, but then a small disclaimer says that it is "purchased from a sterile source, then redistributed." If you mix the oil at 100C for an hour, that should kill all bacteria. Then filter the warm oil through a 0.21 um STERILE filter.
  8. #8 6th November 2015 
    Thanks
    I wish to cut my Test PROP with some grape seed oil. But I am unsure of how to make it sterile/how to store it. I do not have any vials to put it in. Any advice welcome.
    In my experience cutting with oil doesn't minimize that pain to any worthwhile degree and you end up having to inject twice as much painful oil as before you cut it. Either suck it up and take the pain or switch to a longer ester.
  9. #9 6th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Will View Post
    In my experience cutting with oil doesn't minimize that pain to any worthwhile degree and you end up having to inject twice as much painful oil as before you cut it. Either suck it up and take the pain or switch to a longer ester.
    I got told by members of the board to cut it with oil as it will help lessen the crystallization happening. And its not the pain that is a concern its the mobility issues it causes which is bad if your training is based around performance.
  10. #10 6th November 2015 
    Thanks
    I got told by members of the board to cut it with oil as it will help lessen the crystallization happening. And its not the pain that is a concern its the mobility issues it causes which is bad if your training is based around performance.
    Why is it crystallising? Sounds like poorly made stuff.
  11. #11 6th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Bro View Post
    Why is it crystallising? Sounds like poorly made stuff.
    This is what I read:
    "Pain is caused when the oil/solvents are absorbed by the body and crystals are left behind.
    Short esters (propionate or acetate) are harder, more painful crystals with melting points in the 100c range.
    A hormone with a longer esters (excluding cypionate - cyp is long but also high melting point) can have a melting point in the 20c-40c range. not far off from human body temp."
  12. #12 6th November 2015 
    Thanks
    It makes sense to me. And yaeh I don't really know why its so painful. I have had Test Prop before that literally was a painless as bac water. I could do 1.5ml a day nearly anywhere on my body and I would forget where I actually injected the day before due to the gear not causing any pain or mobility issues.

Is it poorly made? I would say YES. But such is life when you can't find other brands that aren't under dosed or worse unsterilized.
  13. #13 6th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Test prop is easy to make painless, but I’m sorry to hear you have limited options

I would buy a 10ml syringe, and syringe filter, (yes .21 would be better, but I only ever used a .45), a 100ml sterile vial, and some BA.

Add 2% BA to the oil, the heat up your solution of 98ml Grape Seed oil and 2ml BA, 30 seconds in the microwave in a beaker will do, then filter while still warm 10ml at a time into the vial.
  14. #14 6th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by johny bravo View Post
    Test prop is easy to make painless, but I’m sorry to hear you have limited options

I would buy a 10ml syringe, and syringe filter, (yes .21 would be better, but I only ever used a .45), a 100ml sterile vial, and some BA.

Add 2% BA to the oil, the heat up your solution of 98ml Grape Seed oil and 2ml BA, 30 seconds in the microwave in a beaker will do, then filter while still warm 10ml at a time into the vial.
    Then do I just draw up prop, then draw up the solution from the 100ml vial and cut it 50/50?
  15. #15 6th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Then do I just draw up prop, then draw up the solution from the 100ml vial and cut it 50/50?
    Yes, that would work, give the syringe a little shake to mix them.
  16. #16 6th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Yes, that would work, give the syringe a little shake to mix them.
    I've been cutting it the last 2 days with some Bac water... and it seams to have reduced the pain to almost nothing. Is this normal as well?
  17. #17 6th November 2015 
    Thanks
    I've been cutting it the last 2 days with some Bac water... and it seams to have reduced the pain to almost nothing. Is this normal as well?
    Mixing oil and water is not normal.

Have you tried just injecting 0.5ml of the solution, uncut?

The bac water will be absorbed quite rapidly, and none of the hormone will dissolve into it, so it should not make a difference really.
  18. #18 6th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Mixing oil and water is not normal.

Have you tried just injecting 0.5ml of the solution, uncut?

The bac water will be absorbed quite rapidly, and none of the hormone will dissolve into it, so it should not make a difference really.
    I have tried this Prop without anything else before, its horrible. And I can't explain it but the bac water, like 0.5ml of it has done wonders! Maybe it distributed the prop better or something? I don't know, but it definitely helped! I pin Prop and winny together all the time, I just don't shake it up once they are both in the syringe.
  19. #19 6th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Not at all. Water and oil don't mix, so you are just injecting two layers of solvents: water and oil. If there is a lot of BA in your gear, that will be partitioned between the two layers.
  20. #20 4th December 2015 
    Thanks
    It can be sterilized by cooking at 220 degrees for a half hour then place it into a sterile vial.