• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 13th February 2011 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Best Research Peptides

Currently imho they are (in no particular order):* Afamelanotide, Melanotan II, Ipamorelin, modified GRF 1-29, HGH, HCG and GHRP-6
  2. #2 29th January 2016 
    Thanks
    It is my first time hearing about afamelanotide. I do not know if I am right or wrong, but I guess no one from this forum has ever discussed about afamelanotide yet. If you have experience with it, I suggest you give us some information about this.
  3. #3 9th February 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Semin View Post
    Currently imho they are (in no particular order):* Afamelanotide, Melanotan II, Ipamorelin, modified GRF 1-29, HGH, HCG and GHRP-6
    All of them, aside from afamelanotide, are popular. Even I have not yet heard about afamelanotide. What is the reason why this peptides is so underrated when it is as promising as ipamorelin, ghrp-6, HGH, mod grf and HCG?
  4. #4 10th February 2016 
    Thanks
    Among the ones listed, melanotan II and ipamorelin are th top 2 most popular peptides today. Many users, both newbies and advance users, are satisfied users of melanotan II and ipamorelin. They also recommend these peptides to other users as well.
  5. #5 17th February 2016 
    Thanks
    I am happy that you included ipamorelin here. I can also see that many users in this forum are satisfied users of ipamorelin. Just like me, they got what they want with the help of ipamorelin.
  6. #6 18th February 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Semin View Post
    GHRP-6 is really great. I have tried it before and I love its benefits except from the fact that it actually increased my appetite. Man, I do not want to get bigger with peptides. That is why I stopped using it and decided to switch to another peptides.