• Forum Login or
  • Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 3rd November 2015 
    Thanks

how to tell if peptides work?

What should I look for when trying to figure out when/if the peptides I have are working? I've heard things like "better sleep" or they bloat you, but is there something more concrete to look for?

I guess with ghrp6 you'll get hungry so that's one way to tell, but what about with the newer peptides?
  2. #2 3rd November 2015 
    Thanks
    It's a good question. I'm going to be giving them a trial run within a month or two and it would be good to know what signs other users noticed.
  3. #3 3rd November 2015 
    Thanks
    I would be more concerned with how pure it is, and whether or not you are injecting other harmful substances into your body.

For me I sometimes get a little nausea that is very short, and only if I'm really hungry or depleted. Other people mention all kinds of strange side effects that I never experience, but everyone is different. I notice other things regarding my skin from continued use that also lets me know it is working, not a negative side effect but a positive effect.
  4. #4 3rd November 2015 
    Thanks
    Has anyone tried an intravenous injection of the GHRP-2,6 and Mod GRF (1-29)? I've read that you FEEL a huge difference this way. Some people have said that their HR increases a little, skin becomes slightly pink/red (almost as if you took 200mg niacin on an empty stomach). I would assume a different release time if you were to do this vs. Sub-Q.
  5. #5 3rd November 2015 
    Thanks
    Just get GH (serum) levels tested after an injection!
  6. #6 3rd November 2015 
    Thanks
    I pinned and woke up the next day awesome - so I guess theyre working.
  7. #7 3rd November 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnED View Post
    I pinned nothing and woke up today feeling awesome - so it doesn't say much.
  8. #8 4th November 2015 
    Thanks
    This is actually a good question, because everyone experiences different side effects and the effects of peptides are usually visible after a few months, so how can you tell that you are injecting the real thing in the first place?
  9. #9 4th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnED View Post
    Feeling awesome is not a good indication that the peptides are working. If you are having a headache, it can mean that you're suffering from side effects or it can also mean something else.
  10. #10 26th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Water retention is usually the basis to know if the peptides is working or not. However, do not expect to get water retention within just a week of using low dose of peptides.
  11. #11 28th January 2016 
    Thanks
    If the side effects already start to kick in, then it just means that the peptides is already starting to work. So, just be patient and wait for the great result! You will surely love it.
  12. #12 29th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Well, side effects are some signs to look for to tell if it is working. However, there are times when a person does not encounter any side effect. Therefore, it would be a little difficult to tell if it is working or not. You just have to wait for the result to verify it if that is the case.
  13. #13 29th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by IzzyPretty View Post
    Well, side effects are some signs to look for to tell if it is working. However, there are times when a person does not encounter any side effect. Therefore, it would be a little difficult to tell if it is working or not. You just have to wait for the result to verify it if that is the case.
    You hit the bull's eye. Some people feel disappointed because they keep on waiting for the side effects to occur without knowing that it is different from one case to another.
  14. #14 30th January 2016 
    Thanks
    I won't be i a hurry. I won't demand something from it at an early stage of use. I will wait for at least six months to check if there are some changes in my body.
  15. #15 2nd February 2016 
    Thanks
    Many people resort to looking for a side effect to tell if the peptides is working or not. Among the common side effects are: increased hunger, face flushing, water retention, tingling effect in your fingers and sometimes, tiredness.
  16. #16 2nd February 2016 
    Thanks
    I think the only time we can tell if the peptides we are using is working is when we finally notice its effects. It does not need to be a drastic change in your body. Even small changes count.
  17. #17 4th February 2016 
    Thanks
    In my case, I always notice my face flushing. Well, it only lasts for a few minutes right after the administration though. When I do not get face flush, I feel like it is not working. Lol.
  18. #18 6th February 2016 
    Thanks
    The only thing that will guarantee you that it is working is if you see some changes after constantly using it. Of course, you should not be looking for any improvement during the early stage of using it.
  19. #19 9th February 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mack View Post
    It's a good question. I'm going to be giving them a trial run within a month or two and it would be good to know what signs other users noticed.
    For the first few months, you'll notice more side effects. These are not really serious side effects. Among the most common side effects that most users experience are headache, face flushing, bloating and tingling effect on their fingers.
  20. #20 10th February 2016 
    Thanks
    Others use side effects as the signs that the peptides is working. However, they should know that not everyone is really going to suffer from any side effect. Just because you are not experiencing any side effect does not automatically mean that the peptides you are using is not working.