• Forum Login or
  • Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 11th September 2015 
    Thanks

What is the effect of peptides on you?

I have just started using peptides. I have seen a lot of feedback from people who are more than just satisfied with the result of using peps. However, I have also read a lot of comments from people stating that they have experienced some negative effects. Can you please share your experience in using peptides?
  2. #2 11th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Well, I have been using peptides and human growth hormone for quite a long time now. After more than a year of using these, I have burned fat and increased my lean mass. I have never been happier with my body than today. Peps and hgh are definitely the answer to the prayers of those who want to have a sexy and fit body.
  3. #3 11th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by gary_stevens View Post
    Well, I have been using peptides and human growth hormone for quite a long time now. After more than a year of using these, I have burned fat and increased my lean mass. I have never been happier with my body than today. Peps and hgh are definitely the answer to the prayers of those who want to have a sexy and fit body.
    So you mean you have only experienced positive effects while taking peps for more than one year? Did you experience any side effects? Would you like to share them and tell us what did you do to overcome and handle these side effects? Thank you for sharing your experience!
  4. #4 11th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Some people say that what they do not like about hgh (a more expensive alternative for peps) is the tingling sensation we feel. However, I have also experienced this tingling effect while I am on peps. Also, you might encounter depression every now and then. These side effects are just minor ones and they can easily be handled by anyone. There is no need to worry, dude.
  5. #5 11th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Wow! That is great to hear. Anyway, what dose of peptides you take every night? Have you ever heard about cases of peptides overdose? What will be the effect if we choose to overdose our body with peptides? And will this really speed up losing weight and bodybuilding or not?
  6. #6 11th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by gary_stevens View Post

This is exactly what i am saying, you don't get to see fast results from peptides, but in long term positive effects become visible and permanent.
  7. #7 11th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Semin View Post
    This is exactly what i am saying, you don't get to see fast results from peptides, but in long term positive effects become visible and permanent.
    You are also a peptides user? How long have you been taking it already? I don't mind slow results as long as I know that I will be getting the body form that I want and my wellness is not being risked. Did you experience any side effects from taking peptides? Thanks!
  8. #8 11th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Peptides overdose? So far, I have not heard anyone complaining aout any major side effect from taking peptides. This is what makes peptides better than other kinds of fat burning or bodybuilding supplements. As what semin said, the best thing about peptides is that it promises long-term positive benefits. The result does not fade easily.
  9. #9 11th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Ever since I started using peptides, I have already lost some pounds! I love how it helped me to overcome obesity. It is actually a good tool for reducing weight. Aside from that, it makes you feel healthier knowing that you will have more lean mass. So far, I did not experience any side effects while taking peps and I have been taking it for quite a long time now.
  10. #10 11th September 2015 
    Thanks
    I am a beginner when it comes to peptides. I have just started injecting peps. So far, so good. I can say that I have lost some weight, but not that much considering the fact that it is not that long when I started using it. As of now, I have not yet achieved the body that I want, but it is because I am still on the early stage.
  11. #11 11th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Peptides aren't a quick fix solution and it will take quite a while for you to notice any difference. It's kind of like a slow, natural progression rather than an instant result.

As for side effects or negative reactions, I'm not aware of any but others might feel differently.
  12. #12 12th September 2015 
    Thanks
    You have to wait for a while to get results with the use of peptides. It would be really gradual, unlike when you use HGH. But as for side effects, I have not experienced such when I started with peptides. You need a lot of patience on this if you wanna continue but I guarantee you that something will really change.
  13. #13 12th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pwarbi View Post
    Peptides aren't a quick fix solution and it will take quite a while for you to notice any difference. It's kind of like a slow, natural progression rather than an instant result.

As for side effects or negative reactions, I'm not aware of any but others might feel differently.
    I am also a new user of peps. I know that peptides products do not deliver results as fast as growth hormone. However, I think that if you stay faithful to your strict diet and perform your workout routine according to your set schedule, then it won't be that long to see the results. Well, that is just my perception though.
  14. #14 12th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Peptides helped me a lot in losing weight. Before I used peptides, I really find it difficult to cut some pounds no matter what I do. I was working out almost everyday, but still, no result. Then, I decided to use peptides and after just three months, I have already noticed a big difference. I decided to continue using it and right now, I am more than just satisfied with my figure.
  15. #15 12th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Peptides helped me to have more lean mass. It helped me achieve the body figure that I wanted. Now, even when I a mother of 2, I still have a great figure (though not as good as before as I just gave birth a few months ago and I can't do heavy workout yet). I love how toned my body is after using peptides.
  16. #16 12th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pampamparampam View Post
    Peptides helped me to have more lean mass. It helped me achieve the body figure that I wanted. Now, even when I a mother of 2, I still have a great figure (though not as good as before as I just gave birth a few months ago and I can't do heavy workout yet). I love how toned my body is after using peptides.
    Wow. That's great to hear! I really like it when mothers do not forget to take care of themselves just because they already have a baby. Yes, peptides can really help us in getting more lean mass. This is why I love it so much. Just like you, I do not intend to stop using peps as I am very happy with the result.
  17. #17 12th September 2015 
    Thanks
    I switch from peptides and hgh from time to time. Peptides is more affordable than hgh. I think that is one of its edge over the growth hormone. However, it does not deliver results as fast as hgh does. Though slow, it still guarantees a result. It helps us achieve the body figure we want. Also, it helps us improve our skin as it is also good anti-aging product. It gives you a 2-in-1 treat.
  18. #18 12th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dseriousone View Post
    I switch from peptides and hgh from time to time. Peptides is more affordable than hgh. I think that is one of its edge over the growth hormone. However, it does not deliver results as fast as hgh does. Though slow, it still guarantees a result. It helps us achieve the body figure we want. Also, it helps us improve our skin as it is also good anti-aging product. It gives you a 2-in-1 treat.
    Definitely! I have been wondering why there were only a few people who thank peps for its anti-aging property. It is really good for the skin. Though I decided to use it for bodybuilding purposes, I won't deny the fact that I really love its effect on the skin. Hgh does the same thing as well. Another benefit of peptides and hgh is that they help you spped up your recovery period when you have muscle pain or burns.
  19. #19 16th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by peptidenoob View Post
    I am a beginner when it comes to peptides. I have just started injecting peps. So far, so good. I can say that I have lost some weight, but not that much considering the fact that it is not that long when I started using it. As of now, I have not yet achieved the body that I want, but it is because I am still on the early stage.
    It is great to hear that you have already noticed some difference even when you have just started using it. How many months have you been using the drug? How many pounds did you lose? Hopefully, you could provide us some update as I am really curious as to how peptides work on women. Does it work faster in men or women?
  20. #20 19th September 2015 
    Thanks
    peptides and hgh are my favorite products for losing weight and bodybuilding. I switch from one ppeptides to hgh and vice versa from time to time. Well, it depends on my budget. I can say that peptides helped me get more lean mass and lose fat. Without it, I won't have this great body shape that I have now.