• Forum Login or
  • Register

Thread: Times of USe

1. #1 2nd November 2015 
    Thanks

Times of USe

I am wondering how many times you have used peptides and if you noticed results right away? It seems like some people notice results quickly and for others it takes awhile to get the results they are looking for. What do you think and what was your experience? Were your results immediately noticeable or did you have to wait awhile?
  2. #2 3rd November 2015 
    Thanks
    I've waited for several months to see that I was actually losing weight. I think it was more than three months.
  3. #3 3rd November 2015 
    Thanks
    It took me around five months to see that my figure was improving and that I was losing weight. I think mine took longer, because I wasn't too particular with my diet at first.
  4. #4 3rd November 2015 
    Thanks
    Oh that is interesting to note. I guess that it may take awhile to develop the results you are looking for even if you are using peptides. It seems to be a struggle for many people who need to lose weight or get other benefits from peptides. I am sure proper diet helps immeasurably.
  5. #5 4th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Yeah, most of the people I've talked to said it took at least three months to really notice a difference. This can be pretty discouraging, but if you can wait, the results should definitely outweigh (not meant to be a pun) the patience struggle.
  6. #6 6th November 2015 
    Thanks
    I think that a lot of people expect to see results straight away and that will hardly ever be the case. Taking peptides is a way to achieve your long term goals and if you want something thats going to start straight away, then maybe peptides aren't for you.
  7. #7 8th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pwarbi View Post
    I think that a lot of people expect to see results straight away and that will hardly ever be the case. Taking peptides is a way to achieve your long term goals and if you want something thats going to start straight away, then maybe peptides aren't for you.
    Moreover, they should not fully depend on peptides to see results. If they want to see changes the soonest possible, they should also know how to discipline themselves, especially in their diet and workout schedules.
  8. #8 9th November 2015 
    Thanks
    That IS a very good point and peptides should be taken in conjunction with a daily routine to help!achieve your goals. They're not a magic formula that will all of a sudden transform your way of life without you putting any effort in yourself.
  9. #9 12th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pwarbi View Post
    That IS a very good point and peptides should be taken in conjunction with a daily routine to help!achieve your goals. They're not a magic formula that will all of a sudden transform your way of life without you putting any effort in yourself.
    Too bad, many think that it's actually a magic formula that will let them reach their goals right away.