• Forum Login or
  • Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. #21 7th December 2015 
    Thanks
    I was recently in Hong Kong and purchased 10 x 200 IU kits of genuine Jintropin HGH from a pharmacy.... other than that, you will not be getting HGH from China unless you venture over seas. Everyone judges the legitimacy of their HGH based on blood results. This makes no sense... There are plenty of peptides/drugs that will elevate HGH and IGF-1.

I would recommend spending $2,000 for a ticket to Hong Kong, then stock up on your GH, IGF-1, TEST, etc. for at least a few years. I spent over $25,000 and I am set. No more underground, under-dosed bullshit or knockoffs.

And if you can't afford genuine HGH... Then use peptides and get your routine on par.
  2. #22 8th December 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Gunders View Post
    I was recently in Hong Kong and purchased 10 x 200 IU kits of genuine Jintropin HGH from a pharmacy.... other than that, you will not be getting HGH from China unless you venture over seas. Everyone judges the legitimacy of their HGH based on blood results. This makes no sense... There are plenty of peptides/drugs that will elevate HGH and IGF-1.

I would recommend spending $2,000 for a ticket to Hong Kong, then stock up on your GH, IGF-1, TEST, etc. for at least a few years. I spent over $25,000 and I am set. No more underground, under-dosed bullshit or knockoffs.

And if you can't afford genuine HGH... Then use peptides and get your routine on par.
    Unfortunately, it's impossible for me to go to Hong Kong.
  3. #23 8th December 2015 
    Thanks
    While there's no way I can afford to get to Hong Kong either but just out of curiosity, what's are the laws on bringing it back in to the country, especially when your buying so much of it?

Surely there must be some sort of limits to what you can bring back I would have thought?
  4. #24 10th December 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pwarbi View Post
    While there's no way I can afford to get to Hong Kong either but just out of curiosity, what's are the laws on bringing it back in to the country, especially when your buying so much of it?

Surely there must be some sort of limits to what you can bring back I would have thought?
    That's what I thought so, too. I don't really know the laws and policies in airports, but I think carrying a lot would surely attract attention and some questioning.
  5. #25 11th December 2015 
    Thanks
    Everyone knows that Chinese products on the whole are not quality. I would think that using their peptides would be high risk. I would not be prepared to put this in my body.
  6. #26 21st December 2015 
    Thanks
    Sometimes though people go for the price over than anything else and that's what the chines producers know all about.
  7. #27 13th January 2016 
    Thanks
    I have not tried Chinese HGH yet as I have always been loyal to my HGH (American brand). It is best if someone using Chinese HGH can share their experience with the product.
  8. #28 14th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Oh. I didn't know that there are chinese peptides out there. Well, if they are from a reliable chinese company, then I guess it is safe. However, I don't blame you since many people are scared of "made in china" products since there are a lot of fake, immitations and hazardous products. Let us not forget that there are sae and high quality products from china as well.
  9. #29 15th January 2016 
    Thanks
    I suggest that you should only buy trusted brands or kinds of peptides, hgh, mt-2, insulin, glutathione and other products. You should not risk your health just for the sake of saving a few pennies.
  10. #30 15th January 2016 
    Thanks
    I am not really a fan of Chinese brands. However, a few of my friends resort to Chinese brands since they can no longer afford the American brands. So far, everything is going fine with them.
  11. #31 16th January 2016 
    Thanks
    There are differences between American brands and Chinese brands. While the products might appear to be the same, some of the ingredients are not the same. Some say they are dangerous to be used, but some say they are still safe to use.
  12. #32 18th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Based on my researches, there are really safe and effective Chinese brands. However, there are more Chinese brands that are fake, ineffective and dangerous to a person's health. Well, I think there are also ineffective and fake American brands out there.
  13. #33 23rd January 2016 
    Thanks
    Well, I do not trust Chinese brands that much. It is not that their products are fake, but I think when it comes to purity, they are left behind by the American and European brands. No wonder why they are a lot cheaper.
  14. #34 24th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Two of my friends are using Chinese branded peptides and they said that it is as effective as the American brand. I can't see them suffering from any weird unwanted side effect as well.
  15. #35 24th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mrknowitall View Post
    Well, I do not trust Chinese brands that much. It is not that their products are fake, but I think when it comes to purity, they are left behind by the American and European brands. No wonder why they are a lot cheaper.
    I also suspect the same thing. I expect that they are not using pure peptides. probably, they add more water or other substance. Also, another concern is that I do not really know which Chinese brands are reliable and which are not.