• Forum Login or
  • Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. #21 9th November 2015 
    Thanks
    I've also heard the 5-7 year rule before, and I agree that taking 7 years off your age, your going to have to take extremely good care of yourself to be able to get away with that.

I know women in their late forties who take care of themselves, but they still don't look 7 years younger than what they are, so I think while they could get away with saying early forties, that's about the limit.
  2. #22 10th November 2015 
    Thanks
    We can't stop aging. In their younger years, they can still get away lying about their age, but when they reach their 40s, or even their late 30s, it's hard to lie already.
  3. #23 10th November 2015 
    Thanks
    I think it's the skin on the backs of your hands that is the best indicator of age. As you get older, the skin slackens and becomes much less elastic. I appreciate you can't exactly pinch the skin on the back of someone's hand to see how long it takes to spring back, but look carefully as they move. Is the skin wrinkled between the knuckles for instance? Is there still plump skin either side of the nails? And are there any age spots? Personally I don't think age is really relevant and certain wouldn't ask anyone's age (of either sex) unless I had a specific reason to know it. I've know both men and women lie about their ages and one of my favourite people always says she's ten years older than she actually is, so people will think she looks young for her age! Perverse or what?
  4. #24 12th November 2015 
    Thanks
    A question: do liver spots/ age spots still appear even when you take peptides? Is this one of the anti-aging benefits?
  5. #25 12th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by bodybuilder View Post
    A question: do liver spots/ age spots still appear even when you take peptides? Is this one of the anti-aging benefits?
    There are different creams you can apply to lighten/ remove age spots.
  6. #26 12th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by gstpierre11 View Post
    No, I don't think it will prevent menopause. When women are born, they already have a fixed number of egg cells, unlike men who have unlimited sperm cell count. Once the egg cells are all used up, then menopause will come.
    This is very true. Men keep producing sperm until they die, but we women have a fixed number of egg cells. The earlier we start our period, the earlier menopause will come.