• Forum Login or
  • Register

Thread: ipamorelin dose

1. #1 28th October 2015 
    Thanks

ipamorelin dose

Due to a mistake I've ended up with 10 x more of Ipamorelin than mod GRF. Would doubling or tripling Ipa dose while keeping GHRH the same provide any extra benefits? I'm currently using both at 100 mcg 3xED.
  2. #2 28th October 2015 
    Thanks
    You're not going to get much benefit out of going beyond the saturation dose. What I'd do is dose 100mcg of Ipa and 50mcg of Mod at each dosing.
  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Ari For This Useful Post:

Burmann (9th February 2016)

4. #3 28th October 2015 
    Thanks
    I'll do that. Great idea!
  5. #4 28th October 2015 
    Thanks
    You'll still need to order more Mod of course, but that will spread it out some and still give you good GH pulses.
  6. #5 28th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ari View Post
    You're not going to get much benefit out of going beyond the saturation dose. What I'd do is dose 100mcg of Ipa and 50mcg of Mod at each dosing.
    I do this just as a way to save some cash. On my fat burn days it allows me to dose a bit more often. Works well.
    Also, above saturation doses will lead to de-sensitizing... diminished returns...
  7. #6 28th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jeyna View Post
    I do this just as a way to save some cash. On my fat burn days it allows me to dose a bit more often. Works well.
    Also, above saturation doses will lead to de-sensitizing... diminished returns...
    Yep, I've been doing smaller but more frequent pulses lately myself. I have been doing ~80mcg of Ipa + ~60mcg of Mod 2 or 3 times during the day, and then Ipa 100mcg + ~80-100mcg Mod for my pre-bed dose.
  8. #7 28th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Yep, I've been doing smaller but more frequent pulses lately myself. I have been doing ~80mcg of Ipa + ~60mcg of Mod 2 or 3 times during the day, and then Ipa 100mcg + ~80-100mcg Mod for my pre-bed dose.
    I like the idea of always switching it up and never having exactly the same dose.
    I do use full saturation doses pre bed and post weight work out though.
  9. #8 28th October 2015 
    Thanks
    I was under the impression that Ipamorelin does not desensitize like GHRP-2 and 6.

Here's a rat study I found:
    http://www.eurjanat.com/web/paper.php?id=02010037
  10. #9 20th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Wow. You are using ipamorelin with GRF? Can you please tell how Ipamorelin + GRF combo is better than Ipamorelin stand-alone? I have been looking for something to pair my ipamorelin with. However, I might not pair it with anything too soon as I have to work my budget first.
  11. #10 21st January 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by febritte View Post
    Wow. You are using ipamorelin with GRF? Can you please tell how Ipamorelin + GRF combo is better than Ipamorelin stand-alone? I have been looking for something to pair my ipamorelin with. However, I might not pair it with anything too soon as I have to work my budget first.
    They are synergetic and you actually get more "bang for your buck" by combining them. At what dose you are using your Ipamorelin? If budget is issue, you can lower the dose of Ipamorelin and add Mod GRF.
  12. #11 24th January 2016 
    Thanks
    it might have an effect, but I am not sure if it is a good or bad effect. Anyway, I hope you the best from your accidental ipam overdose. Good luck with it
  13. #12 26th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jeyna View Post
    I agree with you. I above saturation dose is not that great as what the others say. I mean yes, it is great, but just because it is great does not mean that under saturation dose is not great on its own.
  14. #13 4th February 2016 
    Thanks
    It depends on what your goal is. If you only want to maintain an already nice body, then you do not really have to take too much of it. If you aim to be a bodybuilder, then increase your dose as much as possible.
  15. #14 5th February 2016 
    Thanks
    Since you have managed to notice and stop it as early as possible, I do not think that there will be long term or serious effect. Anyway, just be careful with your dosing next time as it is very important in whatever drug you take.
  16. #15 9th February 2016 
    Thanks
    Great advice. It is always better to dose the right way rather than to overdose yourself. overdosing does not really bring too much great results. In fact, you are just merely wasting your money for using too much peptides, but not getting too much benefits from it.
  17. #16 10th February 2016 
    Thanks
    A day or few of being ipamorelin overdosed won't really give you serious side effects. It is nice to know that you were able to notice it earlier. If you did not notice it, then you might be taking a higher than the recommended dose even until now. If that was the case, then the chances of you facing more serious side effect are higher than today.
  18. #17 11th February 2016 
    Thanks
    Doubling or tripling ipamorelin dose won't help. it is best to look for another drug that will complement it instead. It would just be a waste of money if you take more than the standard of ipamorelin.
  19. #18 15th February 2016 
    Thanks
    Taking 100 mcg three times a day is a little too much (well, at least for me). Try to lower it. Just take 100 mcg of ipam a day. I am sure that it will already have effect on you.
  20. #19 17th February 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by johny bravo View Post
    I like the idea of always switching it up and never having exactly the same dose.
    I do use full saturation doses pre bed and post weight work out though.
    Contrary to what you think, I believe in consistency. Always switching it up might confuse your body and might end up in reduced benefits or something similar to that effect.